A trading thread: Getting rid of all of my vintages

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
I was going to post this in SPUF, but I decided to post it here first to see if any HL2.netters wanted in. I'll put it on SPUF tomorrow.

Backpack link

So I've decided to unload my vintages for some metal.

For my vintage weapons I'm looking for the same weapon as I'm trading plus another random weapon and for my vintages duplicates any two weapons.

I'm also willing to trade away my Dealer's Visor, Master's Yellow Belt, Halloween masks (Soldier & Demo) and crates (but I'm hanging on to my festive crates).

My Vintages (pages one and two)
Vintage Force-A-Nature - Force-A-Nature + random weapon
Vintage Bonk! - Bonk! + random weapon
Vintage Frontier Justice - Frontier Justice + random weapon
Vintage Kritzkrieg - Kritzkrieg + random weapon
Vintage Gunboats - Gunboats + random weapon
Vintage Equalizer - Eqaulizer + random weapon
Vintage Homewrecker - Homewrecker + random weapon

My Vintage Duplicates (page 4)
Vintage Huntsman - 2x random weapons
Vintage Sandman - 2x random weapons
Vintage Chargin' Targe - 2x random weapons
Vintage Gunslinger - 2x random weapons
Vintage Buff Banner - 2x random weapons

I will consider the following weapons to be worth two weapons and will trade any of my duplicate vintages for one of them:
  • Crit-a-Cola
  • Mad Milk
  • Powerjack
  • Your Eternal Reward

Vintage items aren't that much more valuable than non vintage ones. If you get someone to trade for any of that, I'll be impressed.

What are the advantages of vintage weapons and does the weapons level have any affect on gameplay?

Why are you people asking questions you already know the answers to? No obviously vintage weapons do nothing, doesn't stop there being people who want vintage versions. Check out this thread. People want to trade non-vintage hats + 2 refined metal for vintage hats. It's simple, vintage items are limited and have a perceived extra value, therefore people desire them. I know I can get offers (for the Stash at the very least) on SPUF, but I decided to put it here first.

I would like to trade your vintage jarate for a normal jarate & an equalizer, scottish resistance or wrangler! Still available? steam id: captain_arse :D

Back