Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ironfingers

Will my PC run hl 2?

Amd k6 100 MHz
12 megs of ram
4 meg video card
and a 2 meg hard drive (I almost forgot)

you flaming homosexual... atleast your not as bad as that other douche who posted his uber comp his mommy bought him

spam4.gif

This needs to be locked :x

lol. Well they do need to get locked. Infact, I think anyone who starts a thread like this should be banned :flame:

LOL well guys what if this guy is actually a ****ing dumb shit and doesnt know shit about HL2 or games and just heard about it. Also think about it....do you know how many 9-13 yr olds dont know shit about their computer or anything and only care about getting on aim, winamp, and playing cs non stop...my little brother has tons of those dumb shits....but it all depends on this guys age or if this is actually a joke and hes a smart ass.

uh... no. he's just a moron who wanted to be funny and create a huge thread of crap like that other moron

oh crap what did the other guy do to piss everyone off?

tokin, go to the "will my computer run Half Life 2" thread in general discussion

I bet it's the same guy who started, "will my computer run Half Life 2"

How about my moms computer

How about my moms computer??

12 Mhz
3 meg hard drive
1 Meg video card

*claps for ironfingers*

I applaud thee. Any other man would have stopped at one but your persistance has shone through this good day sire. Thus, I sit my arse down and kinda ask thee to STFU.

Re: How about my moms computer

Originally posted by Ironfingers
How about my moms computer??

12 Mhz
3 meg hard drive
1 Meg video card

Dude, I am afraid you might have some problems getting HL2 to run on that computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back