About those Fishies...

thethingexe

Hunter
Reaction score
I was just wondering... are those fish in that fountain in inferno map triggers and entities or the first real CS:S npc?

thethingexe said:
I was just wondering... are those fish in that fountain in inferno map triggers and entities or the first real CS:S npc?
What about the chickens in italy?

The hostagers are npcs. The fish are small models on a path track, just like combine apcs or trains. At least I think so.

xLostx said:
nevar foget tha chikins

I miss the chickens and am still pissed every time I trip on the bike.... BRING BACK THE CHICKEN, TAKE MY BIKE INSTEAD.

It would be nice if they used the pigeons or seagulls from HL2 on a map in CSS.

the fishes are cheaters = godmode!!!!1 there shoud be piranhas instead of goldfishes :)
I miss the chickens 2 ;( melons are lame because they dont scream when you shoot em

TrippyG said:
the fishes are cheaters = godmode!!!!1 there shoud be piranhas instead of goldfishes :)
I miss the chickens 2 ;( melons are lame because they dont scream when you shoot em

no a nade can kill all the fishies...

and the chicken was just a model with animations

I wish the nade would blow little flopping fishes all over...first thing I tried after seeing them in the fountain/pond thing

I think the fish actually have some AI.... if you jump in near one it will quickly swim away.

Teta_Bonita said:
I think the fish actually have some AI.... if you jump in near one it will quickly swim away.

lol yeah when you try and shoot them they swim away

it is possible to shoot and kill them however

also i would trade m melons for a chicken any day

thethingexe said:
the chicken was just a model with animations

YOU LIAR! THEY ARE REAL!

pft, models with animations, thats blasphemy! Burn in hell!

:D

Back