Account Hijacked

Azner

Tank
Reaction score
Dear Helplife2.net I believe i have my account Hijacked. The password was changed from the previous and so is my Secret Question apparently. Its rather amazing that i'm uber calm right now.

Could anyone perhaps guide me on contacting Steam Support?

I have sent in my ticket with a picture of my purchase with its CDkey and included my Paypal information in case the Picture was not good enough together with my letter which was reviewed by Stigmata. I'm surprisingly calm.

Thank you very much Glenn.

No problem. Apparently the thief was playing your lovely games about an hour ago. Enjoying them. Enjoying your account. Enjoying your money. Possibly hacking on your account. Possibly getting you VAC banned. Possibly deleting your entire friends list.

Still calm?

Man I hope this never happens to me. Makes me want to change my password daily.

No problem. Apparently the thief was playing your lovely games about an hour ago. Enjoying them. Enjoying your account. Enjoying your money. Possibly hacking on your account. Possibly getting you VAC banned. Possibly deleting your entire friends list.

Still calm?

Pretty calm. Well, the thing is he probably changed my pass a few weeks ago as i only logged out recently.

Anyway, I got my account back today thanks to Steam Support, which I must say was very quick and efficient. Cheers to the Customer Support service.

Also Thank you very much Glenn, been a great help.

So yeah. Im starting to think this is what has happend to me also. It says my password is wrong, and then I can't get it to reset my password. God damn it.

Edit: What is a ticket? I have my old half life2 cd-key, but I have no idea what the ticket is.

So yeah. Im starting to think this is what has happend to me also. It says my password is wrong, and then I can't get it to reset my password. God damn it.

Edit: What is a ticket? I have my old half life2 cd-key, but I have no idea what the ticket is.

Go here first - https://support.steampowered.com/

Create an account and submit a new ticket - https://support.steampowered.com/ticketlist.php

You must read this article carefully. All of it. - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2347-QDFN-4366

The information in that article tells you what information you need to put in your ticket to reclaim the account.

A ticket is your request for aid from steam support. Think a ticket in line.

and do it before friday if you want to get your account fast

Still calm?
lol, you're terrible

Azner, I'll see if I can't add you as a friend in Steam, and see if I can't strike up a conversation with "you".

edit - cool beans on your account. So do you see anything different in your stats?

Pretty calm. Well, the thing is he probably changed my pass a few weeks ago as i only logged out recently.

Anyway, I got my account back today thanks to Steam Support, which I must say was very quick and efficient. Cheers to the Customer Support service.

Also Thank you very much Glenn, been a great help.

Still a chance you may be VAC banned though. Same thing happened to me and my account was shown as VAC banned a week later after i got my account back.

Back