Alcatraz Presentation Video

synth

Reaction score
Gamespot is now hosting a four-minute-long video taken from the Alcatraz site. Gabe Newell talks about the delayed release, how they're progressing, and other things. It is a video of the text interview found on Gamespot here. Unfortunately, you need a Gamespot account to download the video, but it might be mirrored by other free places eventually. Download the video from halfway down the list here.

Additionally, Gamespot has also posted an interview with Gabe Newell. It discusses a variety of topics, including the development process, new features and a snippet about the Multiplayer portion of the game. Unlike the video, registration is not required to access the interview.

as in right now! lol

or free the rath of the Head crabs!

:bounce: :borg: :x

yeah thats right free the rath!

no fear the rath or something

omg im not paying 5 bucks for this :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Lol, gamespot sure is lame.
We have gotten all the other movies for free, like hell, where gonna pay for some 4 minute long one now.

If it is'nt up later today on any other sites i'll try and set up a mirror, i'm at school now, so i can't do it before i get home.

Btw gabe looks really stressed out, and kinda feel bad for the guy....looks like they're working very hard for us.

gamespot used to be cool but then there like PAY FOR STUFF

Yeah, a company wanting to make money sure is gay :rolleyes:. If you don't have the money to pay for the video or don't want to pay for it then you simply can't watch it until it comes out on a free mirror, stop bitching.
-Paul

somebody has to pay for it and make a mirror for us...
-fhqwhgads

i've got the interview now, but i need an ftp address so i can upload it, my own isp ftp does'nt work...

pm me.

Originally posted by No Limit
Yeah, a company wanting to make money sure is gay :rolleyes:. If you don't have the money to pay for the video or don't want to pay for it then you simply can't watch it until it comes out on a free mirror, stop bitching.
-Paul

Dont knock us for trying :D

Here ya go guys, i managed to get it on my isp's ftp server, i don't exactly how fast some of you guys can get this, but it tends to be pretty stable (30-50kps)

Right.click, save

if the other mirrors are up, i'll remove it from my ftp, i don't wanna get into trouble with gamespot....

Originally posted by festivalman
Guys, I'd suggest you not mirror this one. Gamespot.com sends out cease and desist legal orders faster than Gabe Newell goes through a box of Crispix. It's better to wait for the official ATI video which will get mirrored everywhere.

The official page for it is: http://www.ati.com/gitg/promotions/launch/index.html

thats crap dude, its not even gamespot's video, it's a guy from our forums..

Back