Alien Vs Predator : Review

kingthebadger

Reaction score
CRAP!

who would of thought, predator and human alliance, rofllllllllllllll
and at the end... the predator has an alien in him and it pops out, as if theres gonna be a a -vs- p 2. u think those predators cant kill a little bitch like that..

Yes. Complete shite! I was sadly disappointed. :frown:

BTW: Did it just come out in theatres where you live?

I wanted to see it..now i dont :/

btw: there is a movie forum now you know :p

moved to the right place, oh and this movie is ooold now. Still crap too.

joule said:
Yes. Complete shite! I was sadly disappointed. :frown:

BTW: Did it just come out in theatres where you live?
uk,manchester it is out i think, but i watched it on video..

The face-hugger jumping in bullet-time was just too much for me.

The director's making another Resident Evil flick, y'know. :| He needs to stop, his movies and writing are terrible...

KagePrototype said:
The director's making another Resident Evil flick, y'know. :| He needs to stop, his movies and writing are terrible...
Amen to that!

kingthebadger said:
CRAP!

and at the end... the predator has an alien in him and it pops out, as if theres gonna be a a -vs- p 2. u think those predators cant kill a little bitch like that..

Exactly what happened in the comics (the predator/human heroine alliance, that is)

-Viper- said:
Please. Die. Now. :O
What? I also found it entertaining. It wasn't The Godfather, but it served its purpose.

kingthebadger said:
CRAP!

cant you tell? it was half-alien half-preditor!
makes no sence but it was abviusly, it looked like a alain and a preditor!

kingthebadger - I cannot thank you enough for spoiling not only what must be a major part of the plot, but the end as well. And right at the top so it appears in the thread preview. Would it have been so hard to put *Warning - Spoilers* at the start of your thread..?

As and when they invent time machines, I will be paying a visit on the 15th November 2004 and tattooing the ending of HL2 to your hand as you sleep.

Link said:
kingthebadger - I cannot thank you enough for spoiling not only what must be a major part of the plot, but the end as well. And right at the top so it appears in the thread preview. Would it have been so hard to put *Warning - Spoilers* at the start of your thread..?

As and when they invent time machines, I will be paying a visit on the 15th November 2004 and tattooing the ending of HL2 to your hand as you sleep.

it doesn't matter, the movie is pure rubbish regardless.

I gathered, but I still intend to watch it at some point, but now its kind of pointless. I still take some pleasure from a couple of hours witha poor film, if only to kill time.

CrazyHarij said:
It could've been alot better. ALOT better.
Damn straight. They should've done the original plot from the comic books. It was a hunting party of young predators led by an older, badass predator...who actually used that voice imitation thing. Sweet read.

I liked it,it was a not a BIG AMAZING MOVIE but was fine in some way

Back