Alienne Warre Steam Box detailed.

Ugly as shit. They really need to change their logo, nobody above 12 years old would want that thing in their living room.

Xbox: One and PS4 are the same system now that they stopped shoving Kinect up our asses, starting giving free games to gold members, and evened the price / stopped price-gating media applications. Just close your eyes and throw a dart whenever you feel up for a console.

I'd go for a steambox thing over PS4 or Xbone, I already have tons of games for it and they're cheaper in sales.

Still not seeing what the point in one of these is if you already have a gaming PC that can stream to your TV already and have wireless controllers. Is there one?

Still not seeing what the point in one of these is if you already have a gaming PC that can stream to your TV already and have wireless controllers. Is there one?

It saves electricity!

But yeah I'd probably get a low-end Steambox primarily for streaming or playing undemanding games like Lego Marvel etc.

I don't think this is marketed towards those people. I'll probably get one in a year or two instead of getting a new PC or upgrading my current piece of shit HP. All of my other computing needs can be accomplished with laptop or tablet

Back