Alyx Vance Wanted Dead Or Dead

Reaction score
alyx_wanted_dead_or_dead.jpg

:D

excellent, finally someone agrees she is damn annoying.

The bann comes even closer once again.
So stop behaving like little children and post something usefull och something with meaning.

God I love these forums, theres a laugh in every thread

I'm gonna make a map where scietists are standing with their backs to you on a tall building, then you shoot them and they fall... HEEHEH

I might include Alyx. But only behind a passworded reinforced metal door, which only me and ray will know the pass. and maybe thugenstein too.

whats so damn annyoing about the character Alyx? She not like Jar Jar Binks...she´s just a another character ffs

lot's of positive thoughts...
this just shows how stupid people are, you get mad because i make fun about a fictional character GOOD JOB

if you think im crazy then, i have done my job correctly.

:cheers: :afro: :afro: :bounce:

I dont mind you poking fun at a fictional character...

But i still think your an eeeeejiot! :E

eeeeejiot

edit: i decided to close this thread by the way.
edit: looks like i can't

Well this is actually an improvement from the last huge jpeg you subjected us to. :) You know, the one where all the scientists died and you had drawn an arrow in paint nameing one Alyx?

-Straylight

Here's a really chilling thought though, she's supposed to have a pet robot dog.

I really hope Vale doesn't JarJar this game.

No Valved, you just to stupid to understand, that it was funny first time, but you post same crap in every topic, and believe me, from all people you are the one looking like idiot.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
No Valved, you just to stupid to understand, that it was funny first time, but you post same crap in every topic, and believe me, from all people you are the one looking like idiot.
do you speak english?

What's wrong with Alyx? She's one of the best animated characters ever, in a game of course.

Originally posted by ValVed RaY
lot's of positive thoughts...
this just shows how stupid people are, you get mad because i make fun about a fictional character GOOD JOB

if you think im crazy then, i have done my job correctly.

:cheers: :afro: :afro: :bounce:

It just shows how stupid you are to think it is funny to make a hate thread against a fictional character, that's an ever better job.

If you agree with ous about you being crazy, that's not good for you.

Originally posted by The Mullinator
We need some administration power in here to close this stupid thread.

I hope they don't take me to personally now but the moderators/administrators in here must be alseep. Do they ever visit the forum and do any good?

Ya they have closed some threads down in the past that deserved it. And to my knowledge they banned one member who has just being a jerk. Anyone remember Thugenstein? :LOL:

Stop arguing... I think Alyx in some ways don't fit into HL2, then ofcourse, she might be a big part of the story. I like Gordon better. =)

But she doesn't deserv that picture...

Isn't Thugenstein still here? I thought he returned as Thug3nstein or something...

Back