Am I missing some of the E3 Demo?

E

etnies

I downloaded the 8 .mov files which comes to about 250MB, is there alot more in the 600MB video?

The 8 piece mov videos have a prison scene (3rd video, I think) that was not included in the 600MB video. But the 600 MB video has great quality. Best thing to do is to get all the videos.

A few things if I remember (besides beter audio and visual quality). The biggest thing is that there is a scene where a bunch of zombies get chopped to pieces that is part of the swinging beam sequence. And you miss a part where alyx talks to you (again if I remember correctly). The 8 movies has a part that is missing from the 600 mb one. It's the one that starts with the little flying robots and has that water monster killing the combine. I think all this is right but i'm not sure. Someone else jump in if i'm wrong.

-Straylight

I haven't downloaded the 600MB movie, so I wouldn't know.

In the full movie (600 mb) there is some extended scenes (like the zombie chopping, but also an extended version of when Gordon goes on the tree bridge, and a zombie hits him so he fall into the water [beautiful, but a very short scene]).

But the short movie when Gordon hits the flying things with the crowbar, and shots a guy with some kind of grenade launcher (and he falls down while burning) isn't in the full movie.

Can somebody get me a download location for this 8 movies in Media Player format so I don't have to wait please?

Also, I have the movie which involves the hydra, the strider, alyx and and the zombie/water. Which movie is that?

Replies appreciated.

the 8 movies are in .mov format only.. I dont think anyonewants to spend the time to convert them to a .avi format because you want it.

I asked for a download location not a converstion.

And no offence, but you really sounded mean in that post.

Originally posted by Rossell
Can somebody get me a download location for this 8 movies in Media Player format so I don't have to wait please?

Also, I have the movie which involves the hydra, the strider, alyx and and the zombie/water. Which movie is that?

Replies appreciated.

click here to download it ( .wmv) , u can play it via windows media player.

http://download.online.sh.cn/redire...down_url=/pub/joy/cartoon/halflife2030521.zip

approximately 60MB, format: .wmv
length:20 minutes.

gl&hf

Is there a movie where a Strider gets killed? I read about it in one of the previews.

Also, which # is the hydra?

Its just better sound quality and resolution.

you're pretty stupid if you couldnt figure that out.

erm... no it's not. the sound quality is still crap. the resolution is better, but there are also different sequences either absent or present in the 600mb video. the alyx and dr.kleiner scene isnt in the 8 videos, for example.

oh and the reviewers had access to some different videos than what was shown at E3 or distributed in those 8 files.

Back