An Eargasm awaits you. (S&M)

No Leaf Clover and Master of Puppets are easily the best off of S&M, in my opinion.

Agreed S&M is awesome. That, Ride the Lightning, the Black album and their latest offering are the only Metallica stuff I've listened to though.

Fuel and No Leaf Clover are my fav.

S&M worked out well, pretty much all the songs sound good.

Clover is the best followed by puppets and Hero of the day, gotta love the classics.

they should have tried to stay old school they might have made St anger and Death Magnetic a lot better, but oh well, the 2 best cd's though are easily Load and Re-Load

Clover is the best followed by puppets and Hero of the day, gotta love the classics.

they should have tried to stay old school they might have made St anger and Death Magnetic a lot better, but oh well, the 2 best cd's though are easily Load and Re-Load

Wow no. It's everything in the 80s > Death Magnetic > Black Album > Re/Load >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> St. Anger

I seriously think most people who bash Death Magnetic never even listened to it, to compare it and St. Anger commits heresy.

Death magnetic was great for the first few listens, but then I just kinda grew out of it.

The new AC/DC album is miles better, though I'm glad metallica is finally back on the right track. Hopefully the next one will be better. :D

Wow no. It's everything in the 80s > Death Magnetic > Black Album > Re/Load >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> St. Anger

Let me fix that...

Master of Puppets > Ride the Lightning > And Justice for All > Black Album > Death Magnetic > Kill 'EM All > Re/Load > > > > > > > > > > St. Anger.

THAR. :rolleyes:

S&M was the first CD I actually purchased....and it's one of my favorite albums ever.

**** no. It's

Master of Puppets > ...And Justice For All > Ride The Lightning > Death Magnetic > Metallica > S&M > St. Anger (I actually like this album) > Kill 'em All > ReLoad > Load[of Shit] > Garage Inc.

Thats better.

I seriously think most people who bash Death Magnetic never even listened to it, to compare it and St. Anger commits heresy.

To each their own I guess. I personally can't stand their earlier work from the 80's. I only listen to Black Album and Load/Reload...

I also don't like Master of Puppets/ and Justice for all.

You guys are all braindead, kill 'em all is a great album. Garage Inc was okay... metallica needs to do more covers, but of good songs.

Back