Any information on release date?

Missingno.

Reaction score
As Topic title says, we need to have one centralized DOD:S Information thread. So, gather information and compile it here.

They won't be changing the "coming soon" date till they know they can get it out.

they said "early spring" ... but then again they also said "summer" for HL2 :D

Patience young grasshopper. Hopefully it will be pretty soon, definitely looking forward to playing DOD with all the glory of the Source Engine.

Yep they said early spring.. but can todays date (13 april) still be seen as early spring?

well, we are pass "eary spring", so we have it already, we just don't know about it

ha

it feels like it just became spring to me, so i'd say its still early, but its def not coming out for at least a month.

its ridiculous...im sorry, ive been patient....there is no reason it should of even came with hl2, it should be a free mod to download when its done....no reason for it to be "coming soon" for months.......its a joke

My guess is June, any takers?

i'd say the odds are

5-1 May
2-1 June
3-1 July
10-1 August
20-1 September
35-1 October
40-1 November

Place your bets!

C'mon, this is Valve were talking about. Theres no need to discuss release dates. It will come out whenever there done. It might be a few months or it might be a year. You never really know.

I'm hoping May, but more realistically June. I have a feeling they were going to release with old player models in early spring (re-doing them later), but after seeing the reaction from the community on the screen shots, they realized how bad that idea was and are now scrambling to get them re-done before release. All speculation of course :)

Jabberwocky 2D said:
over at the www.dod.com forums they found an article on gamespy that said release date was june

Oh so gamespy now knows release dates for games. Last told was Spring by Waldo if I remember correctly.

Bleh, I'm kinda tired of CS & HLDM. Me wants DoD! I hope the wait is worth it.

kmack said:
My guess is June, any takers?

i'd say the odds are

5-1 May
2-1 June
3-1 July
10-1 August
20-1 September
35-1 October
40-1 November

Place your bets!
June...2006 :p

we'll bitch and probably play BF2 or San Andreas [drooool] till it comes out. But when it does, we'll all come running back just like when you were a kid and your mom shouted 'dinner's ready', cos you know and we know it's gonna be sweet.

(i feel sorry for all those poor saps who bought top of the line gpu's and the games that utilise them won't be out for another year when the price will be half?)

Gunner said:
Bleh, I'm kinda tired of CS & HLDM. Me wants DoD! I hope the wait is worth it.

same here, same here :borg:

Far out man, didnt you guys HEAR about the release date????

its coming....soon

Back