Anybody here play Black Hawk Down?

Bleeder

Reaction score
I was just wondering.....i picked it up the other day for $15, and was quite frankly blown away, as i hadn't really heard much about it, and it kinda got released under the radar. I couln't believe how good some of the levels were built....abso-fricken-lutely HUUUUUUUGE city maps. The multiplayer Novaworld interface sucks the big one, but man is it ever fun....so, uh, yeah....anybody else playin it want to have a game sometime?

AI is a little weak but its a great game! I play it all the time!

LOL i JUST finished replying to your americas army post. I just realized....there's no buddy list or anything in Black Hawk Down is there......crap....i guess i just started my first useless thread. *me congratulates myself*

it has some issues, like nerdguy was saying, and i've never played the demo......but really, the multiplayer is where it totally shines.

Seriously, I played it for like 5 minutes and uninstalled. I can't play games with graphics that dated, it depresses me.

I have this. I was so sucked into SP that I didn't play MP at all. I have to re-install it on my Dell though.

I played the demo and loved it...but i dont have money to spare to buy the full game.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I played the demo and loved it...but i dont have money to spare to buy the full game.

You couldn't afford all $15 for it? Sorry, not to imply that you're poor or anything, but the game is usually found in the budget bin of any store you're lucky enough (or unfortunate enough, depending on how you look at it) to find it in.

I havent noticed the game in the budget section, since i live in a country that doesnt use American dollars its a good bet that it hasnt been out as long here. Anyway, i didnt say that i was poor and didnt have the money, i said i dont have it to spare; I have other priorites that take presidence over a computer game, namely the holiday im saving up for.

It does look like that.... with my geforce 2 :/ Anyways i diddn't like the game, was too much shot-->kill=win. No tactics.

Back