Anyone have a spare CS:S lying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonlaw95

Reaction score
I'm in need of CS:S, and for reasons I won't go into, I can't buy it. Would anyone happen to have a second copy off CS:S they accidentally got and would be willing to gift to me?
Steam account: lemonsarecool

My question was if anyone had a second copy somehow and was willing to gift it...
I can't buy it for reasons I won't go into, but not because I'm poor.

Go into those reasons.
I don't just give away games to people I don't know.

Might as well just give it to some random kid in Africa then.

ok, it's because my parents are really stupid and follow the ratings like law with no reason whatsoever.
i need the game mainly for gmod content anyway, and i'm fine playing it. i play gmod in all sorts of violent ways, and have played other fpses for a few years. my dad says "it makes you numb to the violence", which it doesn't. i HATE violence in real life, and i see no reason i shouldn't play the game. and my mom's view is "the box says it's for 17 year olds".

ok?

ok, it's because my parents are really stupid and follow the ratings like law with no reason whatsoever.
i need the game mainly for gmod content anyway, and i'm fine playing it. i play gmod in all sorts of violent ways, and have played other fpses for a few years. my dad says "it makes you numb to the violence", which it doesn't. i HATE violence in real life, and i see no reason i shouldn't play the game. and my mom's view is "the box says it's for 17 year olds".

ok?

Well, how old are you?
:thumbs:

I'd consider it if you'd been here for, like, 3 years, and you had proved that you were a pretty cool dude. As it is, no one is going to want to give you the game. Plus you can't have gifts of CS:S, so it would involve someone spending 20 dollars on the game.

And you're too young to be playing games like CS:S or violent video games in general, they rot your brain.

Just look at us.
Right guys?

Right? :(

LOL
i'm 14. that's 3 years away from 17 anyway, and everyone i know played M games far younger than i am.

and what's this shit about not being able to gift it? i meant that if someone somehow wound up with a second copy by accident that i would take that. i didn't mean for anyone to buy it for me.

HAHAHAH i can say video games have sure numbed me....that and Iraq....

Proof.

on second thought, screw you too :cheese::p;):D:imu::rolling::cheers:

he could have actually thought someone was dumb enough to buy a second copy. also, lemon you can wait...would you rather just be in trouble for having it on your pc and then being banned from playing pc games?

I never play my CS:S (idk just like 1.6 and TF2 better) But why should I give you a 20$ game.

you guys are fgts wont even buy this unknown dood a copy of cs when he RLY WANTS IT11 :bounce:

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back