anyone off on tuesday or plans to play it all night monday?

drfreeman

Reaction score
in the uk i think i have the tuesday off so ill be playing all night mon thru to tuesday what about the rest of ya' :cheers:

avast, me havin' schoolin, but yarrr i'll jump right on it when im done

I have work so wont beable too but ill be on it right after forsure

No, but that Thursday I get to go home from school early because of parents evening.

Well my new computer will just about be here by then (see sig) and I'll have work on Tuesday... Guess it'll be Tuesday night for me!

Looking forward to seeing the game in Dx9 with HDR, I'm used to a MX440! :p

yea, i wish, i have a half day this thursday though... damn i wish that was next tuesday... v_v

...I think I'll phone home sick from school at around 2:00 on monday, and stay sick all tuesday...heeeheeehee

I mean, YAARRRRR....

I'm in the US - Texas, so it'll activate 5PM my time... and I have all of Monday and Tuesday off. I work, and took off Mon/Tuesday for some home improvement stuff - looks like Tuesday there will be less "improvement" done than Monday....

tuesday night is normally call of duty night with clan "27th september the clan will be a member down" hehehehehe

and here i was bitching that my college schedule called to give me tuesday off. ahhh god works in strange ways.:bounce:

Well since it's released 11pm over here in the uk on Monday night - I have a free day tuesday and dont have to go back until wednesday afternoon. *win* for me lol.

Just have to hope i can get the munchies in :p

Dave

Gets unlocked 8am on the 27th in Australia. I'm on school holidays so I'll get up early and play the whole day, yay :D
I just hope it doesn’t spend 45 minutes unlocking the file....

ill prob stay up till morn and play it then die in college

I wish valve would release DOD:S Friday for the weekend, who decided on Monday anyway?

I got monday off and tuesday due to broken hand.. might be a struggle to play but i will sure try.

add me to x-fire lets all play!
I have my own ts2 server so we can teamwork well, don't be shy im just a little crazy over the comes.
add wazmeister21 to x-fire.

Well didn't think I'd be able to play but I'm ill at the moment, so I've got the day off work...

I'll probably go in 2moro if I'm feeling better, but then again if DOD Source is that great... maybe I won't ;) heh

There should be a Half-Life 2.net private server.

working till 18:00 and home by 19:00 :( but i think i must go to dentist on wednesday ;)

im on possibly tonight if its 11pm GMT release. if not then from 7-8:30 tomorrow morning and then on all day long from 12:30 after my 3 lessons at school. god i love being in year 13. free lessons. nuf said.

All day tuesday baby, and part of monday night :cheers: see ya there

Yeah im in yr 13 of school as well. which means im home by 12:30 on Tuesday. So I will probably try and play at 11pm for a bit, then get to bed and play all Tuesday afternoon.

I have been off today (from college) with a very bad cold, oo and it looks like I wont be feeling 100% tommrow, and it happens DoD: S is released tonight :D .

I am actually sick and it sucks, but I would only be on the computer playing CSS anyway.

I plan to play all night long, working from home rocks :)

I'm doing online homeschool to finish up my last few credits. I have no worries of school screwing up my gaming schedule. If i did have school I would prolly fake sick or ditch WOOT

Back