Aperture Aerospace

pilot7893

Reaction score
I am making a Virtual Space Agency for this game called Orbiter, decipting what would happen if Aperture Science took up aeronautics. Basically, I will just be repainting the various vehicles, such as the default Space Shuttle, with Aperture Science logos on them. Once I figure out how to, I may make a base for the ships. For those of you who want the game, it's at www.orbitersim.com

I commend this so-called "Pilot7893", for to play Orbiter, one must posses balls of brass and nerves of rhodium. I bid him good luck in his adventures far beyond this Earth.

I have this game (it's more of a simulation though) but I haven't had time to delve through all of the manuals and learn how to fly a frickin' spaceship yet. Like elkaebee I am also impressed and will pay attention to what you're doing here.

I commend this so-called "Pilot7893", for to play Orbiter, one must posses balls of brass and nerves of rhodium. I bid him good luck in his adventures far beyond this Earth.

Why thank you good sir!:afro:

I have this game (it's more of a simulation though) but I haven't had time to delve through all of the manuals and learn how to fly a frickin' spaceship yet. Like elkaebee I am also impressed and will pay attention to what you're doing here.

Trial and Error is how I learned. i reccomend starting out in the default DG, then moving on to more advanced vehicles, such as the shuttle.

What should I name the shuttle? I'm afraid I might jinx it if I name it Borealis.

Arg. Paint.net isn't that customizable when it comes to text. Neither is MSpaint. What do I do?

Here are pictures of all my current repaints
Space Shuttle
orbiter2009-02-2816-41-16-21.jpg

XR5 Vanguard
orbiter2009-03-0400-26-08-91.jpg

Delta Glider IV
orbiter2009-03-0220-15-31-48.jpg

I'm currently working on a much better video. I'll post it when it's done.

Back