APRIL FOOLS: ValveTime To Rebrand Once More: Introducing IrrationalTime

Is it really wrong if I like this color scheme, logo and title coloration better? **** it, let's do this.
If there was more regular news about Irrational and their products, I'd be more than happy to set up and work on some kind of sister site called IrrationalTime.net. Sadly, they're one of those game companies that release an awesome game then go completely silent for years at a time.

If there was more regular news about Irrational and their products, I'd be more than happy to set up and work on some kind of sister site called IrrationalTime.net.
How dare you even think about doing this when our own site still needs maintenance fixes that nobody seems interested in doing.

Xenforo is pretty bitchin' though once you get used to it. That's a bit off topic. Anyways, can I have the option to use the orange hues theme plzplzpz?

How dare you even think about doing this when our own site still needs maintenance fixes that nobody seems interested in doing.
I can think about that since the maintenance fixes and other site improvements aren't my area. Chris_D or StarMonkey should probably get on them soon.

Anyways, can I have the option to use the orange hues theme plzplzpz?
No promises, but I'm planning something.

Some loyalty.
You think every member of the site staff has admin privileges? Come on, you can't go around letting people like -smash- get at the controls.

[James]And yet they give ME of all people the ability to edit people's posts. Seriously, what the hell?[/James]

[Nick]I'm liking this new meta-posting. Welcome to the forum of the future, people![/Nick]

[Glenn]you guys both ****ing suck[/Glenn]

Back