Arrested Development returns, S4 trailer

Cool.

I should probably finish the original series some time seeing as I ****ing bought it and all.

Saw this last night. Pretty ****ing stoked for it. I knew its been in production, but forgot how close it was to release. Probably going to blow through the whole thing that weekend. I wonder if Netflix's servers are going to be able to handle this release. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being like a popular video game's release, where the servers can't handle so many people at once.

Saw this last night. Pretty ****ing stoked for it. I knew its been in production, but forgot how close it was to release. Probably going to blow through the whole thing that weekend. I wonder if Netflix's servers are going to be able to handle this release. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being like a popular video game's release, where the servers can't handle so many people at once.
I'm a bit worried about this as well. I don't see why turning to *coughcough* other sources for some of the episodes would count against Netflix here since I already pay the sub anyway. I'll probably end up doing that if I run into buffer/stream issues.

I guess I ought to check this show out, I've never seen an episode or even know the premise but I see everybody raving about it all over the net. Is it really that good?

TBH, that trailer looks kind of dumb, and Will Arnett, David Cross, and Jeffery Tambor all creep me out...

and Will Arnett, David Cross, and Jeffery Tambor all creep me out...
NuPRbI1.gif

Watched 4 episodes now, and it has been hilarious. It's appropriately different enough but still has the same style of humor and charm, and I love all the references.

Watched 4 episodes now, and it has been hilarious. It's appropriately different enough but still has the same style of humor and charm, and I love all the references.
I've watched five and need to force myself to stop. I'll watch the rest tomorrow :D The flashbacks/forwards/middles are a bit confusing, and it took me a couple episodes to realize they're focusing on one character each episode, but the humor is still right there. Also, that bit with George Michael kicking out his dad made me actually feel bad for him. It was of course hilarious at the same time, but sad.

EDIT: Okay, I watched six, but thats the last one for today.

12 episodes down. These last 2 were really funny. I love the way all the storylines intertwine with each other, and each time they do we find out a little bit more of what really happened in a particular scene.

Yeah, just like all the original episodes, its going to take a couple rewatches to catch everything. There's so many interconnected jokes that you miss a ton of them initially.

Well, I've now watched the first 3 seasons (and some of 4), and I didn't know what I was saying, I've made a huge mistake. I'm a monster, maebe. While there is some cornball humor,
it should be seen and not heard. I never-nude this show could be so good. Others don't know of its caged wisdom, it makes me blue, man.

There is no ham-watered down writing here, my dangerous cousins. I should leave a note to my hermano that there is NO TOUCHING this show. I even like the funke theme song.

Back