Art or Just SICK

Man I wish I hadn't followed that link. She can call that art if she wants, but damn personally I find that one of the most vile things I've seen in a while. People actually buy that stuff too! Oh look honey, I bought some other women's menstrual fluids off ebay! UGH!!

In one of my art classes, a guy used cows blood on a sheet of metal hoping for it to oxidize. It smelled horrible and it didn't turn out...he probably didn't think that out very well.

I looked at the image first and thought "ooh, that looks cool". I then read the text and my opinion changed dramatically.

thats exactly what I thouht Zerimski :D, great minds think alike

LOL well you don't see that everyday, I'd say although pretty disgusting I still call it art :LOL:

That webpage is nasty. I know, while we r at it why don't we use some other bodily secretians to paint stuff with, let's break down the bariers. I don't see why her supporters are saying that the reason people r objecting 2 it is bcoz it's menstral blood, coz I wouldn't like it wot ever kind of blood it is! I think it's just an excuse 4 some feminists 2 try + say that men don't respect women and that they r surpressing them.

ugh! where did I put the number of my psychiatrist.....

Whoa there nelly.

EDIT: Haha, im sorry admin man, that was just disgusting!:x

puke.gif
ahh thats discusting..

I don't get why everyone is so disgusted by this. When your mothers/wives/girlfriends are on their period do you run away screaming? Sure it's unorthodox and I wouldn't put someones blood on my wall, but it's still art. =)

I think every piece of "art" should be appriciated. It keeps the human immagination flowing.

Anyway.. I like it because it is her way off expressing herself.

Originally posted by EVIL
I think every piece of "art" should be appriciated. It keeps the human immagination flowing.

Anyway.. I like it because it is her way off expressing herself.
She must have many mental problems then :D

Actually I saw something in a similar vein at a Seattle art gallery. It was a portrait made entirely of pubic hair and glue.

It was done by a woman, so if it wasn't glue it would have been a very interesting "paint" session indeed.

Back