Artist wanted for hl2 mod

M

Mikethemaster

hey, im looking for an artist to do concept drawings for my hl2 mod, called What Lies Through Time, or wltt for short.

The Concept of What Lies Through time is this:

you take up the role of an ex-sas soldier, John smith to be precise, an ex-sas soldier with attiude, as well as humour. you had to retire early due to an accident whch left you unable to do your job for quite sometime, so you were hastilly forced out of the military under "Health Reasons".

John Smith:
Job: Ex-sas soldier
Current Status: Retired

you are suddenly forced out of retirement when you hear something about hundreds of sightings of weird alien like creatures coming from no where and taking over places. You don't belive it at first, thinking its just a massive hoax by a group of people, being that it is Halloween. Until you decide to go out one day and visit nearby family. Something doesnt seem right at all today, no one is about, the streets and roads are empty. you think to yourself "hmm odd, there should be traffic packed roads, and hoards of pedestrians lining the streets, it is afterall a saturday". You put it down to being some sort of event going on that you havent heard about and carry on walking. walking that is until you get a few streets up. you then stop and look at what appears to be several overturned cars burning out of control. you look around you, all of the buildings are crumbling and in pieces. you pause for a moment to think to yourself again "i...it... it can't be true, there can't seriously be aliens invading out town" before you get to think any more 3 antlions approach you from one side. Your immediate reaction is a shout and thenn you instantly run for the weapons store to protect yourself. the antlions catch up with you and you manage to kill them, before running homw and barracading the doors and windows so your safe. You just lay there listening to patrol hover drones circling the house until the disperse.

Later that day you recive a mysterious phone call, someone claiming that they can "help you" you are instructed to look out of the window then proceed out side and get in the chopper as quickly as possible. you hasitlly agree and do what the man says. you are then transported to a giant corperation type building that hasnt long been completed. you are immediatly told to go to the top floor, and you do so. You walk into the room and are confronted by the man who spoke to you on the phone. it is none other than the G-man. He tells you that he wants you to work for him because of your amazing evasive skills, and your firearms skills, due to previous work as an sas soldier. He only tells you that they must be killed, and nothing else. You want to know where the aliens came from so you ask and the G-man replys "all will be revealed soon, maybe even sooner than you think John" with that he leaves the room and so you then leave as well being directed to a room with a small team of men doing strategic planning. you are told that your first call is at the disused Military Base and so you set off there.

You want to know what these aliens are and how they managed to get here, along with who on earth this G-man guy is and what he has to do with all of this, but because no one will tell you you must find out yourself as you travel to each of your ordered areas.

if you would like to join my team and do concept designs/drawings then please email me at [email protected], or contact me on msn at the same address.

i would be very gratefull if anyone could help.

Yeah RoxXx I think you should change your Name to CoxXx.
I dont see you trying to contribute to the Half-life 2 community in anyway so either change your attitude and be supportive to Modders or keep your thoughts to your self.
You're out of order :angry:

Since most comments are ignoring the topic il comment on your post.

It sounds like a pretty cool idea. I have to say i would like to help you work on the mod but i dont have the time at the moment. Im doing an art course at college so i can draw but im also doing other things which take up my time.

Back