Ask a ninja!

shite... why do i always miss the sticky's *shakes head in shame*

Ninja obsessions were when i was 5 years old, then we grew up!

Hectic Glenn said:
Ninja obsessions were when i was 5 years old, then we grew up!

I didn't, I always wanted to be a Ninja, so I learned Ninjutsu.

That guy isn't funny. :/

I only watched the first episode, I chuckled a tiny bit. Unimpressed overall though.

Lol, the 80's american stereotyped ninja is so far away from the real ninja clans of ancient japan.

It was so stupid it made me laugh a bit. Just the sheer randomness. He started talking about apple pie when the topic was podcasting. He is most likely more twisted than Fredrik Fox.

madog said:
It was so stupid it made me laugh a bit. Just the sheer randomness. He started talking about apple pie when the topic was podcasting. He is most likely more twisted than Fredrik Fox.

it kinda reminds me how topics go in forums... :LOL:

short recoil said:
Lol, the 80's american stereotyped ninja is so far away from the real ninja clans of ancient japan.

Thanks for your comment and i look forward to killings you soon
ninja.gif

I watched them all.

The only one that is really funny was Ninja - Mart. I laughed out loud a few times. I'm not certain if I found it more funny becuase it was the first one that I watched or if it really is the best one. After watching a couple, the idea got stale.

Something like this would be quite funny if it was a sketch on MAD TV or Saturday Night Live. Not something you would want to watch for very long.

No, they ACT like a crowd. A group of people killing someone is probably a ninja in disguise.

Back