Banning Haxors!!

M

Magic_monkey

I always hear Steam give warnings about banning haxors but has anyone ever been banned? or does anyone know of anyone that has been banned? and how long for? :x

bwp4wl.jpg

well i used t0o wall hack and i got caught,the ban was for one year. Imade another user name and began playing again. The new vac2 states that its a permanent ban so i wouldnt hack if i were you. especially since i paid so much for hl2. I would have tom buy the game over again if i wanted to play it.

skarrob said:
well i used t0o wall hack and i got caught,the ban was for one year. Imade another user name and began playing again. The new vac2 states that its a permanent ban so i wouldnt hack if i were you. especially since i paid so much for hl2. I would have tom buy the game over again if i wanted to play it.

currently-- no anti-cheat software works as I felt the wrath of a speed haxer last night... so banning right now is at a minimum (my guess)

we'll see how VAC2 performs

veilz said:
currently-- no anti-cheat software works as I felt the wrath of a speed haxer last night... so banning right now is at a minimum (my guess)

we'll see how VAC2 performs

they dont ban instantly

it picks up on the hack, its flagged and after a period of time they are banned

makes it much harder for ahckers to see if their hacks are VAC proof

punkbuster bans hardware id's so you'd have to change your system to be able to play again...also buy another cdkey

basically if your playing with hacks...your gonna get banned within the next 2 weeks when they launch it...your steam ID has been logged and when they launch steam is gonna be mega busy banning americans :D

Yeah basically once VAC comes out for css it'll pwn the lame haxors :)
1.6 is still filled with hackers which is quite sad because I don't see the fun in letting an aim bot do the killing for you.
Also, skarrob - shame on you for haxing...n00b.

just take solace in that the hacker requires cheating to make himself feel like he's winning.

I heard this: "...theres no secure servers yet because vac2 isnt out its just logging us to ban cheaters when it is realeased..."

Right now no-one is being banned for cheating. Only for CDkey sharing etc. We'll have to wait for VAC2. They said it would come in the next update.

but they are already logging those ppl who use cheats and ban them after vac2 is officially out
so if u r a h4x0r it might be 2 late to uninstall ur cheats :naughty:

TrippyG said:
but they are already logging those ppl who use cheats and ban them after vac2 is officially out
so if u r a h4x0r it might be 2 late to uninstall ur cheats :naughty:

I don't think they are gonna do that. I used to think it, untill the last updatenews. It said something like "VAC2 will be included in the enxt update so if you have any cheats installed, now would be a good time to remove them. Else you risk being banned from secured servers." So it would be "unfair" to ban someone for cheating at this moment :-P

DeathIncarnate said:
I don't think they are gonna do that. I used to think it, untill the last updatenews. It said something like "VAC2 will be included in the enxt update so if you have any cheats installed, now would be a good time to remove them. Else you risk being banned from secured servers." So it would be "unfair" to ban someone for cheating at this moment :-P
But how do you know they haven't already secretly done it in the update BEFORE the news update, or when they released the new CT model? Huh?

Oh, and I didn't say nuffin', but some say there are ways around punkbusters hardware bans ;)

Back