Best fight?

Kouler

Tank
Reaction score
I vote for the final fight between Yulaw and Gabe in The One

It's a 4 way tie... (About 15 way if you count each individual Reloaded fight scene and each Jacki Chan fight scene.)

The ending fight in The One.
The fights in The Matrix: Reloaded. (Especially the first fight with all the Smiths)
Most Jacki Chan fight scenes.
And the fight scene with Jet Li and the brothers in Kiss of the Dragon.

The fight scenes from Brotherhood of the Wolf.

John Woo's Hard-Boiled probably has the most spectacular action scenes ever made. The final fight alone is about 45 minutes long. If we're talking about hand-to-hand fights, it's hard to say. Bourney Identity has some good ones. I like them because they feel more realistic than what we see in kung-fu movies.

Freddy vs Jason was a brutal fight :)

My fave movie fight is in Grosse Point Blank - when Mr Cusack kills that other hitman in his old school. Not the most spectacular fight scene by any means, but it looks more convincing tha any other i've seen. (plus the movie just rocks in general :))

Best fight ever is prolly The Dude, Donny, and Walter fighting the nileists (sp?) in The Big Lebowski :D

The team america puppet vs the terrorist fight when they're in France at the start of the movie, oh so stupid but funny shit.

Best fight scene? Hmm...hard one, so much proffesional fight scenes nowadays but i'd have to go with the fighting (not the end 'cuz he just sticks a needle in his neck, 'nuff said) in Kiss of the Dragon with Jet Li.

Ohhh actually, Blade1 and 2 has the best fight scenes. Forgot about them films.

Apollo vs Rocky-Rocky 1
Roddy Piper vs that other dude-They Live

Back