Better weapon ballancing in CSS

Different guns have their strengths and weaknesses. Just the staple guns (AWP, Colt, AK47, ect) are just more suited to all maps.

The shotgun is great for enclosed spaces like the houses or hallways where you can pack a mean punch. The P90 is good in enclosed spaces as well where you are up against more than one person, the rate of fire is so fast on that gun you can mow peeps down like grass in a non-opened space, but the reload on that gun is so friggin long! grrf!

Lep said:
If it wasn't one shot one kill, what would make it any different than a scout?

it is different because it would make you aim more carefully for a chest or headshot. Not just shooting a guy in the baby toe killing them. and it would give a player with less than an assault rifle a prayer against an awp.

Than that would be no different than a scout.

alehm said:
Different guns have their strengths and weaknesses. Just the staple guns (AWP, Colt, AK47, ect) are just more suited to all maps.

The shotgun is great for enclosed spaces like the houses or hallways where you can pack a mean punch. The P90 is good in enclosed spaces as well where you are up against more than one person, the rate of fire is so fast on that gun you can mow peeps down like grass in a non-opened space, but the reload on that gun is so friggin long! grrf!

though I think the range of the shotgun is a little under what it should be as far as doing any meaningfull damage besides super close range. speaking of which its not even powerful enough at point blank range. Too many times have I shot someone in the chest close enough to where the muzzle would be pressing into their chest and not getting a kill, with it doing 80-90 damage and letting them sit there and pop me while i rack another shot into the chamber. It should definately kill them in one shot on a solid chest shot at point blank. its such crap that the awp can kill with a shot to the baby toe from a mile out, but the pump shotgun doesn't always kill with the muzzle bumping their ****ing sternum.

I'd leave the mp5 alone, it's a good mid range gun. The ump and p90 get massively under used in comparison, wether that is price, placing on the menu, accuracy or rate of fir i don't know but I'd leave them alone too. p90 has higher rate of fire than mp5 and the ump has higher accuracy but they both fare less favourably in the other aspect so mp5 is more the average of the three.

True about the mp5, its a good budget gun that doesn't need changing. The UMP is alright but too costly with a limited ammo supply. p90 I tried to use, but its cost is more than the Defender/Galia and Famas/whatever. It might be good up close but the spray is wild.

never said the glock was better than a 45, I'll happily pick up any free gun but the glock is pure value for money as a T

Yeah wasn't saying you were. But then again if someone is gonna buy a pistol its normally the Deagle. That thing rocks.

Just out of asking, not raxxxman from DoGS?

one too many X's there mate. But yeah, not many Raxxmen running around (I'm the only one I think)

There's an m4, that's really a shortened barrel version of an m16

Back