BlackOps In Half Life 2?

FalconNinja

Reaction score
Will we ever see the BlackOps again and will it be in Half-Life 2?.Post your thoughts!!!!!!.

I thought there was a concept sketch of a female black ops soldier with a sniper rifle strapped to her back and some kind of monocale NV goggles on her head.

Yeah, there was, jasonh. She looked like a cyclops. I've also seen a picture in the PC Gamer preview of what looks suspiciously like two Black Ops rappelling down an elevator shaft.

If they are in there, they're probably on your side now, but are still angry over the Black Mesa incident.

Nah they're all evil looking and sinister, they'll be real hard to beat no doubt.

:-D

blackops.jpg

Originally posted by Viscid
If they are in there, they're probably on your side now, but are still angry over the Black Mesa incident.

Indeed. I'd love that, actually - teaming up with Black Ops and Marines to fight the war against the Combine and Xen aliens.

Looks like M4A2(3-4?)'s with beta clips (drum magazines), foregrips, flash suppressors, two sights on one rail (uh kay...), laser/infrared on front left. Might be an M5 RAS Rail system as well.

Yep, they are. Two kinds actually - the original ones from HL1 plus the new Combine semi-robotic black ops you saw in the concept art. The original ones might be on your side, but I doubt it.

Uh...not sure why you'd think that Tamora, just thought I'd explain the weaponry.

i think someone on these forums told me there was going to be a Blackops mod for hl2, where u assume the role of a block op dude.

Official mod? Like an expansion? Because one aspect of HL2 I know they have avoided is that of squad oriented gameplay.

Originally posted by Zyphria
Looks like M4A2(3-4?)'s with beta clips (drum magazines), foregrips, flash suppressors, two sights on one rail (uh kay...), laser/infrared on front left. Might be an M5 RAS Rail system as well.
Close. M4-A1's with Knights Rail system.
Laser designators and LAM foregrips attached. You mistook the Knights Armanents silencers for flash supressors.

The 2 sites is actually a common thing in real life. One is a magnification/red dot. The other is an infrared scope. You look through one and into the other. It works.

Believe it or not those are action figures. 12" tall.

Thanks for clearing that up Jason, I'm still a bit of a newbie with modern-day assault rifle systems.

I wonder how much those action figures will go for...

They sell for varying prices depending on what manufacturer.
anywhere from $30-$900.
They're made in Japan and just to warn you it's an EXPENSIVE hobby. I can't even begin to estimate how much money I've spent on these damn things.

Back