Bored of two models

Sgt_Shellback

Reaction score
Is there a way to put additionl models / skins in CS Source? I can't find anything except for the orginal CS.

there are a few skins out atm but u cant have multipe choice like in 1.6

just wait. I think that when they release CS for consumers to buy stand alone there will be a plathora of skins. I want a taliban skin. Big ass beard and black turban. Military green cargos and puffy black shirt and he should be wearing sandals. If that doesn't screem terrorist then I don't know what does.

BAM Mr. taliban just killed yah while wearing sandals!

Valve has promised the community that they are working on new skins. In fact, if all goes well they should be coming out soon.

Models in CS 1.6 were way easier to make...Its to be expected that they haven't released too many,its a system hog

Not waiting, still gonna use cl_minmodels 1, just like in 1.6

DoD always had 2 models and its fine. just play the game and let the Devs make the skins. youll get it when its done

Why does everyone moan about only 2 player models? Its a FPS. Its not like you can see yourself. Will it make the game play any better? Give better FPS? Give you 1337 skills? NO.

There are far more better things Valve can, and hopefully are doing for us, as opposed to rushing out new skins. Such as maps/VAC etc...

But like others have said, the new skins are comming, so you will soon be able to show everyone else in the server 'how different and less boring' you look.

Chances are, everyone that moans about only having one player model, will soon moan when new ones come out, cos they are not the ones they wanted etc....

Just look at the prodigy update. So many people moaning about wanting it NOW. It comes out a few days after Cliffe previews it, and all the people that moaned about 'where is it' are the same people moaning now, cos they wanted yet another map, or this or that etc.....

I have only been playing this game a short time, and from what i see, the updates are very quickly done, and they appear to listen to the community. If you think you are getting poor service, lack of patches and updates etc... Then check out other games out there ie: Battlefield Vietnam/VC/DOOM3/FARCRY etc...Now they come with shit support!

I couldn't have said it better myself marmalade. Nice post. Hopefully someone will listen and realize that valve can't instantly satisfy everyone's wants and needs.

I beg to differ, they should make it so you can go as deep as you like with your choice of models, they could have got the copier boy to port over the 1.6 models. Most would agree they looked great. And where are the bots for cryin out loud!!

Deemo said:
DoD always had 2 models and its fine. just play the game and let the Devs make the skins. youll get it when its done

The hell are you talking about? DoD has several models per team. Most classes have a different model, with the exception of tommy/bar and stg/mp40!

Look in your model viewer lol. Or pay more attention. :bounce:

DreadLord1337 said:
The hell are you talking about? DoD has several models per team. Most classes have a different model, with the exception of tommy/bar and stg/mp40!

Look in your model viewer lol. Or pay more attention. :bounce:
yeah but usually only like the faces are different. all the clothes looks the same

just pretend that the faces are different in CS:S :D

Back