Breitbart To Tea Partiers: ‘We Outnumber (Liberals) And We Have The Guns!

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Conservative media provocateur Andrew Breitbart, speaking to a Tea Party crowd of over 60 people in Lexington, Ma. on Friday, got a little bit carried away with his own patter. He told the crowd that he sometimes thinks to himself, “Fire the first shot” in a hypothetical civil war with liberals, explaining that “We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns.”

lol at conservatives advocating armed insurrection when they were the first ones to scream traitor when someone dared criticise bush

http://www.mediaite.com/online/andr...s-we-outnumber-liberals-and-we-have-the-guns/

seriously the right is completely out to lunch. it's just a matter of time before the fuse is lit and all hell breaks loose <buys giant bag of popcorn> machine gunned in the streets as their idiotic militia makes their way to capitol hill. it will be glorious

Murder of thousands of people is not awesome, but the way things are headed it may very well be the terminus of this path.

Lol! A crowd of 60? HAHAH! Yes! I can clearly see that you outnumber the "liberals."

I seriously don't think that we will end up in another civil war, but if the conditions become bad enough it will be our duty start a second revolution to keep the spirit of our nation alive. I hope it won't come to that.

It really ****ing scares me sometimes the civil war fantasies that people have. If shit hits the fan, I know there are shitloads of people out there on the right who have been waiting for this type of scenario for years and years, based on the comments I read all over the place on the internet. Yes, most of them will have too much humanity to actually kill their fellow Americans over the most trivial shit imaginable, but so many more are just that bloodthirsty and waiting for an impetus.

My only hope is that if such a thing ever happens... the shit doesn't keep hitting the fan for very long and all the people who rise up in aggression against their fellow Americans are quickly put down by the military. And hey you know what? If that happens, Social Security won't be a drain anymore! Yes, that's a joke about old people being the ones who want to kill their younger more liberal brethren.

I'm tired of this. Bring it on and get it over with ffs.

But of course, as it would be my ideal to not have any bloodshed spilled over today's incessant, petty, and hysterical political narrative in the United States. I'd like to think that if we start killing ourselves, it would be for better reasons than taxes and groundless fears of a communist takeover.

And yet a part of me would watch with horrified fascination as thugs like Breitbart and the Tea Party mob spilled onto the streets to enact change via violence (assuming they had the cojones to follow through). Besides the upshot of alienating most people and political groups from their cause, it would be tempting to say "Take your America and run with it" and then witness the spectacle of them burning the country into the ground. Reapin' what you sew 'n whatnot.

All the cool Americans will move to Canada after we've paved that ****ing place over with concrete to start fresh.

we canadians have nothing to fear. the idiots out number the sane so after they've killed the sane it'll take them a generation or two to actually find canada

Mexico_states_map.png

no, dig up stupid!

It's a part of the republican party.

Paul Ryan, Michelle Bachmann etc. are pushing the austerity policies of the tea party and they are very unpopular.

There is no way Bachmann will ever make it to office. If she does, I am leaving this nation; for I will know it is beyond the hope of anything short of a second Teddy Roosevelt (which we aren't going to get).

It's a part of the republican party.

Paul Ryan, Michelle Bachmann etc. are pushing the austerity policies of the tea party and they are very unpopular.

As unpopular as they are they still control the Republican party. Therefore you can't simply discount them because their ideas are unpopular. I would argue they have been more successful at moving this country to the right than any other movement in our recent history.

I think Bill Clinton and Obama deserve that title.

And I don't dispute the Koch brother tea party has a lot of power, I just dispute that it is populist.

There is no way Bachmann will ever make it to office. If she does, I am leaving this nation; for I will know it is beyond the hope of anything short of a second Teddy Roosevelt (which we aren't going to get).

I'd rather have FDR 2.0... as much as I love Teddy Roosevelt, he would get laughed out of office by modern Republicans... too progressive and conservationist for their likes. Now FDR could save our country... we're approaching the same conditions he faced when first coming into office, and New Deal-like progressivism is exactly what our country's liberals need in order to fix things. Too bad that's impossible because of how retardedly divided our country is.

I really just wanted an excuse to post this picture:
m3869.jpg

Theodore Roosevelt was a man that transcended political sides. He was the first president to do a proper job of kicking gilded age landed elite ass. FDR had to deal with a depression, not a corrupt, but functional economy.

Also, if we're going for awesome posters of presidents, Teddy trumps ALL:
teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot.jpg

What the **** does Teddy have against Chewbacca?

I'd rather have FDR 2.0... as much as I love Teddy Roosevelt, he would get laughed out of office by modern Republicans... too progressive and conservationist for their likes. Now FDR could save our country... we're approaching the same conditions he faced when first coming into office, and New Deal-like progressivism is exactly what our country's liberals need in order to fix things. Too bad that's impossible because of how retardedly divided our country is.

I really just wanted an excuse to post this picture:
m3869.jpg

Theodore Roosevelt was a man that transcended political sides. He was the first president to do a proper job of kicking gilded age landed elite ass. FDR had to deal with a depression, not a corrupt, but functional economy.

Also, if we're going for awesome posters of presidents, Teddy trumps ALL:
teddy_roosevelt_vs__bigfoot.jpg

So_Much_Win.jpg
I don't think only should resort to New Deal level intervention when faced with eminent collapse. The side effects of such action last a long time (f**king social security). But I do think we need a president that pisses on party lines and special interests. I want a president that gives the finger to party politics and honestly and impartially (as impartial as anyone can be) seeks the best solution for the LONG term prosperity of this nation and not the prosperity up until the next election.

I know I'm dreaming *sigh*

I think you guys are overreacting a bit. let's remember the crowd breitbart is appealing to. It's a bunch of mostly gun loving doughey white conservatives, who salivates at the thought of war, because they have an adolescent video game view of it. They cheerlead the troops safely from home and I am pretty sure if they are put into combat they'll shit their pants. Or be a psycho.

Let us not forget the number of conservative service dodgers in vietnam and such.

I think you guys are overreacting a bit. let's remember the crowd breitbart is appealing to. It's a bunch of mostly gun loving doughey white conservatives, who salivates at the thought of war, because they have an adolescent video game view of it. They cheerlead the troops safely from home and I am pretty sure if they are put into combat they'll shit their pants. Or be a psycho.
This doesn't make me feel any better about it :(

Let us not forget the number of conservative service dodgers in vietnam and such.

They cheerlead the troops safely from home... but god forbid somebody cheerlead to bring the troops home safely. There's almost nothing more anti-american to some of them than somebody wishing our boys weren't in harms way in a hostile country.

Back