Bush: Crazed Arsonist?

f|uke

Reaction score
We all know Bush hates the environment. Hes losening environmental restrictions on major polluters, sacrificing wildlands for corporate interests, and hiding information about toxins in our drinking water. You may also recall hearing in the news how Enron officials were extatic over Californa wild fires, as they knew it would cause an energy crisis, allowing them to hike prices.

But what you might not have know, is how those fires started! Finally, for the first time, I bring to you evidence of what really happened.

likefatherlikeson.jpg

Congratulations! You win the troll award of the day. I present you with the "I hope you get banned for creating such a useless, flamebait oriented topic that serves no useful purpose" prize.

Hey, back in buisness!

Now you people must know, this is a joke. I created that image almost four years ago and just stumbled across it recently. I do think, however, that it is an apropriate comment on Bush's environmental policies. That stuff about his actions and Enron were all true. I dont think Bush cares about the environment at all, and his record backs that up.

I really dont want a flame war. I really dont even want to hear from people who disagree,. I'd rather they just fought it out in other threads. (But this is an open forum.. right..?)

Bush should care more about the environment but the evidence for global warming is there, but the added co2 in the atmosphere due to america's relentless increased this but there is huge evidence for the oil burning to not be too influencial on the effects.
The planet is in a time of change naturally and has been for thousands of years, afterall, Earth isn't naturally this temperate.

I do find the losing wildland and not telling people whats in the water to be quite distasteful though. Dont drink bushes water, it makes you forget, or get cancer and die, one of the two.

oldagerocker said:
Bush should care more about the environment but the evidence for global warming is there, but the added co2 in the atmosphere due to america's relentless increased this but there is huge evidence for the oil burning to not be too influencial on the effects.
The planet is in a time of change naturally and has been for thousands of years, afterall, Earth isn't naturally this temperate.

Shouldn't you be railing Hu Jinatao as well?

Also, the Earth does go through naturally cooling and heating cycles. I have no doubt that we are currently playing a role in it though.

gh0st said:
i hear suicide is painless fluke
That depends on how you do it. Are you looking for advice? If so, dont slit your wrists or try to hang yourself,. nasty buisness there. Some people try to OD on tylenol and that, oh man, is a big mistake. No, I'd suggest a heavy dose of sedatives. Good luck. :thumbs:

f|uke said:
That depends on how you do it. Are you looking for advice? If so, dont slit your wrists or try to hang yourself,. nasty buisness there. Some people try to OD on tylenol and that, oh man, is a big mistake. No, I'd suggest a heavy dose of sedatives. Good luck. :thumbs:
no, it was a suggestion.

sublidieminal said:
Why was this thread closed earkier?
Never got a reason. I dont know who did it either. I dont see any reason why it should be when "Definition of a Terrorist" remains open, and it stays on the topic of Bush's environmental record.

Wow. When an environment thread is started, it doesn't get past the 1st page. EVEN WHEN BASHING BUSH!

sublidieminal said:
Wow. When an environment thread is started, it doesn't get past the 1st page. EVEN WHEN BASHING BUSH!
The problem is that people here love to argue, and really theres nothing to argue about. Bush has a ****ed up environmental record, its just fact. So, for speaking truth (with a healthy dose of satire), I get threatening suggestions on ending my life. How weak is that?

f|uke said:
The problem is that people here love to argue, and really theres nothing to argue about. Bush has a ****ed up environmental record, its just fact. So, for speaking truth (with a healthy dose of satire), I get threatening suggestions on ending my life. How weak is that?

You posted the thread why? To start a flame war?

What about Hu Jinatao?

blahblahblah said:
As an antidote for Merc's thread, to share my artwork, because political talk is status quo here, and I thought it prudent to bring up Bush's horrid environmental record.
What about Hu Jinatao?
Its ok to be bad, as long as we're not the worst, is that the idea?

f|uke said:
As an antidote for Merc's thread, to share my artwork, because political talk is status quo here, and I thought it prudent to bring up Bush's horrid environmental record.

Okay, fair enough.

Its ok to be bad, as long as we're not the worst, is that the idea?

No, I'm a person who advocates, if you blame one person for doing something wrong, you better blame everybody else who is guilty as well.

blahblahblah said:

This is precisely why he started this topic. I believe the decision to close it was accurate. Of course, f|uke proceeded to whine in Site Discussion, and ask why it was closed, when he really knew why it was closed.

We, as americans, have no control over Hu Jinato's actions. I'd love to hold him accountable for his actions, but theres just no way.

We do, however, control who our leader and cheif is. Bush's actions are our responsability. That is why I find it far more reliavant.

(Whatever, Shuzer. Funny how you didnt bitch about Mercs thread :rolleyes: That was flamebait. This is satirical education.)

f|uke said:
We, as americans, have no control over Hu Jinato's actions. I'd love to hold him accountable for his actions, but theres just no way.

We do, however, control who our leader and cheif is. Bush's actions are our responsability. That is why I find it far more reliavant.

(Whatever, Shuzer. Funny how you didnt bitch about Mercs thread :rolleyes: That was flamebait. This is satirical education.)

I didn't complain about merc's thread because I no longer check these forums as often as I once did. By the time I saw it, I saw 11+ pages of crap. I had nothing to say, because I didn't see the topic at its start. This, however, is a different story.

I'm also SICK AND TIRED of seeing POINTLESS CRAP bashing Bush. What's the point? You hate Bush? Great. Do I need to hear every last one of you Democrats bashing him, just because you dislike the guy (oh, but, it has nothing to do with him being a Republican, does it? of course not :rolleyes:)? No, I don't.

Mods, PLEASE CREATE A POLITICAL FORUM. We need one more than a freaking Music forum.

Nothing pointless about it. Bush Bashing is a noble art. Elections are next week, and the fate of the world is at hand.

And I agree, a political forum would be a good idea.

f|uke said:
Nothing pointless about it. Bush Bashing is a noble art. Elections are next week, and the fate of the world is at hand.

And I agree, a political forum would be a good idea.

Noble Art? The fate of the world is hardly at hand regardless if either candidate wins. Seriously, grow up a bit.

blahblahblah said:
Noble Art? The fate of the world is hardly at hand regardless if either candidate wins. Seriously, grow up a bit.
You dont think the president of the United States of America has any effect on the world? :dozey:

f|uke said:
You dont think the president of the United States of America has any effect on the world? :dozey:

Not as much as you think it does. Regardless, very few things truely separate the candidates.

blahblahblah said:
Not as much as you think it does. Regardless, very few things truely separate the candidates.
You know what I think? You must be psychic! But you DO think it effects the world, and therefore my statement is true, and yet you still think I need to "grow up"? Interesting! Why is that now? Because I have a different opinion?

Kerry isnt ideal, but I dont think he would be so quick to send us to war, give tax breaks to the rich, and desecrate mother earth.

f|uke said:
You know what I think? You must be psychic! But you DO think it effects the world, and therefor my statement is true, and yet you still think I need to "grow up"? Interesting!

Kerry isnt ideal, but I dont think he would be so bad on the environment, give tax breaks to the rich, and desecrate mother earth.

I honestly had no idea selective hearing could exist as selective writing. I said only has a small effect.

So much better than Bush

As for taxes, I'm sick and tired of going over that issue. You can find some of the older politicial thread where I have comprehensively explained why those tax breaks where given.

blahblahblah said:
I honestly had no idea selective hearing could exist as selective writing. I said only has a small effect.
Effect is effect. Now if you want to claim that the most powerful countrys leader has a minimal effect, well, please do! Is the effect minimal? Is the war in Iraq minimal? Are our dipomatic ties minimal? Is our outsourcing of jobs minimal? Does the President of the United States have a significant impact on the world? You better believe it! Of course he does. To say differently is to argue pure babble. The whole world is watching these elections. That is clear in these very forums. The world could give a shit who the leaders of Canada or Mexico or Australia are. Why is that? USA is a superpower. Please, argue it again so I can write you off as mentally incompetent.

Like i said, not my ideal president. But yes, much better.

And yes, taxes can be argued any way you want. It did, however, needlessly increase national debt, and if you ask me, he did it for approval raitings, not economy.

Regarding America being the world's super power -- time to learn Chinese! It won't be long yet.. :(

f|uke said:
Effect is effect. Now if you want to claim that the most powerful countrys leader has a minimal effect, well, please do! Is the effect minimal? Is the war in Iraq minimal? Are our dipomatic ties minimal? Is our outsourcing of jobs minimal? Does the President of the United States have a significant impact on the world? You better believe it! Of course he does. To say differently is to argue pure babble. The whole world is watching these elections. That is clear in these very forums. The world could give a shit who the leaders of Canada or Mexico or Australia are. Why is that? USA is a superpower. Please, argue it again so I can write you off as mentally incompetent.

Write me off as incompetent, I honestly don't care. Do I care what you think? No. If you think insulting me is proving your point you are sorely confused. Just before you say, you haven't insulted me, I will refer you to below.

To say differently is to argue pure babble

Please, argue it again so I can write you off as mentally incompetent.

Whatever, Shuzer. Funny how you didnt bitch about Mercs thread That was flamebait. This is satirical education.

I honestly don't feel like being insulted tonight. You are the one who turned this into a flame war.

Directed at me from another thread today:
blahblahblah said:
I feel sorry for you.

There is a difference between expressing your opinion and being flat-out insulting. It's frankly pathetic that you can't tell the difference between the two.
and from this thread:
blahblahblah said:
Seriously, grow up a bit.
You're sorry for me, I'm pathetic, and I need to grow up. You started with the attitude, blah. You called me pathetic before I said anything unkind to you. So you can dish it out. You can't take it?

f|uke said:
Directed at me from another thread today:and from this thread:You started it. So you can dish it out, but you can't take it?

Fine, I apologize for flaming you.

blahblahblah said:
Fine, I apologize for flaming you.
I honestly would not have said what I did if didn't feel that tension. I appriciate your apology and would like to retract my comments as well. You do seem to be a pretty level headed guy most of the time, and I respect that.

f|uke said:
I honestly would not have said what I did if didn't feel that tension. I appriciate your apology and would like to retract my comments as well. You do seem to be a pretty level headed guy most of the time, and I respect that.

I like to think I'm level headed. Just when people are extreme, it sets me off. Regardless of Republican or Democrat.

Wow, people just cant shutup. ...fine, then John Kerries a rockstar! (erm)... uh... right.

Bush, Kerry, and Nader suck.There I win... :p

Back