Bush to eradicate masturbatiob by 2005

Loshadka

Reaction score
President Bush is proud to introduce an ambitious new phase in the fight to preserve all that is decent in America. Conceived and championed by the revered Republican think tank Americans for Purity, "Operation Infinite Purity" is dedicated to the complete eradication of masturbation from American soil by the year 2005.

Source

Hmmmmmm...I don't know if I should laugh or be pissed.

Abom said:
It's not exactly a serious site ;)

/me sulks in the corner

Serves me right for not clicking the link :( I thoroughly laughed at the idea though.

Massive protests will take place if they try and enforce this law.

We'll form an underground masturbation movement

WE WILL JERK AS ONE!!!!

It's funnier when you pretend to take satirical humour seriously. Stop ruining it by saying it's not real! Argh!

Ahh well, it's already ruined. GOOD ONE!!

Mr-Fusion said:
It's funnier when you pretend to take satirical humour seriously. Stop ruining it by saying it's not real! Argh!

Ahh well, it's already ruined. GOOD ONE!!
If someone didnt let everyone know, everyone would probably be freaking out and running to their bathroom to have their last maba.

lol!!

:D

Driving it underground would have an adverse affect!!! Bush is crazy!!

Masturbation is more dangerous than atheism

what the heck?? atheism....as in being an atheist...what do they mean????

Janking your meat underground does not sound fun, I wonder what the resistance flag would have on it....

That site isn't as funny as the fake anti-terrorists warning people made, like if a big radiation symbol is outside your door, don't let it in.

Myth: But everyone's doing it!
Reality: Surveys have repeatedly shown that up to 5% of Americans don't masturbate.

oh my god, i couldn't stop laughing.......

Dalamari said:
Janking your meat underground does not sound fun, I wonder what the resistance flag would have on it....

That site isn't as funny as the fake anti-terrorists warning people made, like if a big radiation symbol is outside your door, don't let it in.
That thing was hillarious! Someone needs to find a link to that.

Loshadka said:
President Bush is proud to introduce an ambitious new phase in the fight to preserve all that is decent in America. Conceived and championed by the revered Republican think tank Americans for Purity, "Operation Infinite Purity" is dedicated to the complete eradication of masturbation from American soil by the year 2005.

Source

Comon, I had short sightedness before I started...eer, you can rub that off thank you

This website is hilarious, I just read the Prince Bandar interview it's brilliant, excerpt:

Velma, from Austin, TX writes:
I'm interested in knowing how you live with the hypocrisy of having women working at your embassy in the United States when you don't allow women to work back home in Saudi Arabia? You do realize you're a sexist pig flake, right? When precisely will your country be joining the rest of us in this millennium?

His Royal Highness Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud:
We do not allow "women" to work in our embassy. We exploit common American whores to do our bidding.

Typist, you will henceforth disregard all inquiries from females. I will not dignify the hysterical rantings of menstruating infidels, cowering in their filthy Christian hovels and daring to express worthless sentiments by tap-tap-tapping their cheap painted claws on plastic keys like an organ grinder's vermin-infested primate. Next question.

Myth: Masturbation is harmless.
Reality: Medical science proves that chronic masturbation causes weakness, depression, forgetfulness and nearsightedness.

Has anyone noticed that George Bush has got a lazy eye?

NOoooo they'll never take my masturbation!!!

/me runs for the hills

Hahahaha, the terrorist stuff was great, by the way, it's Vien Diesels birthday today.

Mr-Fusion said:
We'll form an underground masturbation movement

WE WILL JERK AS ONE!!!!

Or you could call it WE WILL JERK DAILY!!!! Then you could wear bracelets that said WWJD, oh.. Wait, Someone already do.. :rolleyes: WWJD=What Would Jesus Do, for those of you who didn't understand.

Back