buying and dying

M

mega7120020

i've been getting shot a lot lately while buying flashbang number 2. is there some kinda speed buying download available?

Gee how long do you take to buy things? You should take 2-3 seconds max, then you're off!

Buy scripts are for chumps, real men buy their weapons using b.
And the number pad/number strip.

CookieCuttah said:
Buy scripts are for chumps, real men buy their weapons using b.
And the number pad/number strip.

Only Men of Power buy using B!

Nudger said:
Only Men of Power buy using B!

:cheers: Cheers to that! It should be 'b' then the rest is just BAM BAM BAM! With SWIFTNESS!

you guys are retards.

any non retards can use my buy script. copy and paste to a notepad. save as whatever.cfg

echo CS:SOURCE QUICK-BUY SCRIPT

echo MADE BY acme420

// QUICK BUY WEAPON ALIASES ( TYPE WHATEVER GUN YOU WANT TO BUY AT CONSOLE TO BUY IT )

alias primammo "buy primammo"

alias secammo "buy secammo"

alias usp "buy usp; secammo"

alias glock "buy glock; secammo"

alias de "buy deagle; secammo;"

alias FN "buy fiveseven; secammo"

alias 9mm "buy elite; secammo"

alias p228 "buy p228; secammo"

alias m3 "buy m3; primammo"

alias xm "buy xm1014; primammo"

alias mp5 "buy mp5navy; primammo"

alias ump "buy ump45; primammo"

alias tmp "buy tmp; primammo"

alias p90 "buy p90; primammo"

alias mac10 "buy mac10; primammo"

alias ak47 "buy ak47; primammo"

alias sg552 "buy sg552; primammo"

alias m4a1 "buy m4a1; primammo"

alias aug "buy aug; primammo"

alias scout "buy scout; primammo"

alias awp "buy awp; primammo"

alias g3 "buy g3sg1; primammo"

alias 550 "buy sg550; primammo"

alias m249 "buy m249; primammo"

alias famas "buy famas; primammo"

alias galil "buy galil; primammo"

//QUICK BUY ITEM ALIASES

alias kevlar "buy vest"

alias helm "buy vesthelm"

alias flash "buy flashbang"

alias hegren "buy hegrenade"

alias smoke "buy smokegrenade"

alias kit "buy defuser"

alias nightvis "buy nvgs"

// QUICK BUY ALIASES
//YOU CAN RE-BIND THESE COMMANDS TO OTHER KEYS AND OTHER WEAPONS.

bind f1 "tmp; mac10"
bind f2 "mp5"
bind f3 "famas; galil"
bind f4 "sg552"
bind f6 "ak47"
bind f7 "m4a1"
bind f8 "aug"
bind f9 "p228"
bind f10 "de"
bind f11 "m3"
bind f12 "helm"
bind ";" "FN; 9mm"
bind "p" "m249"
bind "ins" "flash"
bind "pgup" "hegren"
// poor man -|- first round alias
bind "z" "kit; flash; hegren; secammo"
bind "x" "smoke"

//DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT REMOVE THIS NEXT LINE!!!!!

//END OF FILE

you can change the binds to whatever you like. etc.

scripts are for retards or people with 1 arm

B>4> 1/3
o>2
o>3 x 2
o>4

gotta have fast hands :D

lol @ do not remove this next line! wtf it's a comment! Remove that echo crap too. Well done for making buyscript whoever, but I don't need their credits all the time.

If the other team kills you while you're buying flashbang number 2... what does that mean? .. you just bought all of your equipment and then just bought your second flashbang? or hit buy previous and bought another? ... either way... wow you take a while lol

after my first buy I just keep hitting buy previous...

If you're playing on dust2 then it's common for a CT sniper to pick off the 3 Ts who are on view when the round starts through the wooden gates next to their spawn.

If I'm one of the people on view I move back behind cover as soon as I can, then buy whatever else I need.

no way do a buy script like so makes it lots easier

bind k "buy m4a1; buy ak47; buy secammo; buy deagle; buy hegrenade; buy defuser; buy flashbang; buy helmvest"

or just set the grenades up with a bindyou can customize it if you just look at the names for the guns above thx to john romero with the lesbians kissing on his avatar

well u can get killed pretty quikly if a enemy just rushes trough a pathway what is undefended :)

first i had that to sometimes but ull get used to buying then it goes really quik

Buy scripts are OK if you use the same two weapons all the time, but I like to mix it up.

It's easiest for me to bind buy to Q (and ammo to V/B) and memorize the numkey combinations for weapons. At the start of a round I can be out within one to two seconds: q43q82q84v for an M4, armor/helmet, frag grenade, and primary ammo.

And a tip for newbies: Don't ever use the mouse to navigate the buymenu. It's slow, inaccurate and counterproductive. Just memorize which weapons are where, and you'll be a pro weapons purchaser in no time.

ive got it all memorized

b 8 2 b 4 3 b 8 3 b 8 4 b 8 5

gets me body armor, colt, flash smoke and frag

b 4 2 is AK i think
b 3 2 is mp4
b 1 4 is deagle

and i can do it lightning fast:D buy scripts are for communists.

I haven't been playing long enough to have memorized the numbers to all the weapons i buy, as i tend to vary quite a lot, but i find that even using B and the mouse to select my buys i can buy weapon, ammo, kevlar, flashbang, grenade etc before anyone can move anyway ?

I use F1.

The thing is, by doing that I can move immediately, which means that anyone taking even 2 seconds is already too far behind to be of help. That's because even though I'm moving immediately, whichever way I go there WILL be an enemy T/CT there too. So the fight goes down before the 1-2 second people get there.

The solution is to wait, of course. But that means forfeiting prime locations to the enemy. So both sides wind up camping, taking potshots at each other, while tossing the occasional grenade. That's just not my style, not fun to me.

So I favor ANY solution that gets everyone moving out ASAP.

Oh, i didn't realise you could move before that initial period is up. I thought those 5 seconds or so were for buying and you couldn't move until they were up no matter what. Learn something new every day !

I'm able to buy m4 (etc...), kevlar/helmet, 2x flash, he nade, full ammo in 2-3 seconds. Remember that you can buy during running too if the freezetime expands...

Oh, i didn't realise you could move before that initial period is up. I thought those 5 seconds or so were for buying and you couldn't move until they were up no matter what. Learn something new every day !

You didn't try to run?

Hahahahahaha, he gets killed and he's still buying his stuff. lmao, that is classic.

B-4-3
B-1-4
B-6
B-7
B-8-2
B-8-4

And i'm off, i've got my fully loaded M4, deagle, armor, and frag. under 2 seconds, the T's wont be out of their spawn yet haha.

Buying the second flashbang lmfao, i can just picture him clicking menu by menu

I've never been killed whilst buying, it only takes me about 3 seconds even whilst using a mouse. I know the buying period runs longer than the freezetime, i don't mean i stand there until those 15 seconds are up, that would be stupid and i would deserve to be shot ! but you cannot move during that freezetime, the same for everyone right ?

DreadLord1337 said:
B-4-3
B-1-4
B-6
B-7
B-8-2
B-8-4

B-8-2 and B-8-4 is slower than N-2 and N-4 (o is default) Why the hell do you use buy key and not equipment key???

I wish there was an option to choose what weapons to buy next round after you died, when you're following another player in 'limbo'.

Mikademius said:
B-8-2 and B-8-4 is slower than N-2 and N-4 (o is default) Why the hell do you use buy key and not equipment key???

thats much slower sorry.

Nothing beats a buy script. One keystroke and you are done--regardless of how much you buy (or can afford). Most people end up making the same purchases anyway. I always seem to be ready with the first ones able to move. (Except when my wife comes in and I am "AFK.") :p

For the "purists," make your initial buy and then use o - F2 afterward, which is two keystrokes.

Mikademius said:
Not very good at math are we...

Lol. Shut up. You clearly don't think before you type. Look at where your crappy buttons are compared to B. There is no point in stretching my hand accross the keyboard for something i could already have finished.

opinions are for pussies, real men just agree with what everyone else says...

3ssence said:
but you cannot move during that freezetime, the same for everyone right ?

The games I've played in so far are either:

You can't move for a couple of seconds, these are good since more people are ready to move when it's time.

Or, games where you can move out immediately. These are the ones I usually see large parts of the team lagging behind on. On my radar I can see dots just standing there while I'm already almost in close combat range. If I'm lucky, one or two dots are following near me(or me following them if they beat me out).

Sometimes both teams take a long time, but mostly I find that each team has a few people that rush out immediately.

My buy scripts are full of equipment and makes even buying an mp5 cost more than 5k. So... Scripts when money is plentiful, and manual buying when you need to be in control.

It must just be the servers that i play on, because they all have that initial few secpnds of freezetime. I find this good as most seem to be ready to move off straight away and get into a nice bit of group combat :D

DreadLord1337 said:
Lol. Shut up. You clearly don't think before you type. Look at where your crappy buttons are compared to B. There is no point in stretching my hand accross the keyboard for something i could already have finished.

n is next to b.....

Back