Buying DOD source?

D

Dante88

I already have halflife2, but where do i buy the dod source seperately?

Double klick on the DOD source button in Steam. Or by the CS:Source retail. I doubt that DoD will be released by itself.

They said it will be. But I havn't heard one word when it will be in stores. Buy on steam, it's better for you. =p
(unless of course you have 56k)

Asus said:
They said it will be. But I havn't heard one word when it will be in stores. Buy on steam, it's better for you. =p
(unless of course you have 56k)

A friend of mine told me that the upcoming CS-Source + DOD + HL2DM retail package will not be available until the end of October (20th). Seems Valve is going to promote Steam as the delivery platform at first place.

should i buy it?..........after hearing about all the problems with it(lag/glitches) i was wondering if i should get it...................i have cable so Ping should be low for me and i can run CS:S very well with my 9800 pro, gig of RAM, and 2.8 ghz prosessor, so im not afraid of it running too slow...................
should i pay the 20 bucks and get it?

You buy it, download it and play right then. I rather like the Steam version out first unlike previous releases where we had to wait til it came out in retail.

wtf is this ?
do i really gona have to by dod source that rally sucks even when you have the package where it comes whit it ??
do i have to by it when i got it validated and what about that update that would unlock dod soruce ?
this sucks

chewyxx said:
learn how to spell....

I was readin the entire thread, then all of sudden you say that chewy LMAO, I fell out of my chair laughing :naughty:

Back