Can We Get A Count-Down Clock?

Reaction score
I think the HomePage should have a Count-Down Timer until HL2's *expected* release. Days, Hours, Mins, Secs.

lol, what does the -11 mean?

how can we count down a release date when all we know is that it might be april.

just use a calender.

well a countdown clock would be really neat once we had a confirmed release date... otherwise the clock would make no sense whatsoever..

i even have a good name for the clock.. the "hype clock" :LOL:

Dougy said:
how can we count down a release date when all we know is that it might be april.

just use a calender.

Exactly!!!

I see we have an ETA Table on the main page!

Whats the point of the countdown clock if the game is presumed to come out in such a long time?

Cutey_Kaite said:
Whats the point of the countdown clock if the game is presumed to come out in such a long time?

what's the point in a count-down clock if the game comes out supposedly in a few months? Hype. Exactly what the community needs right now.

I think it would be nice, but who knows what HL2's actual release date is. I still see count down timers for HL2 that are still counting down to Sep. 30, 2003! LOL!

Can we get a count-down clock?
When we know what date to count-down to.

I dunno, countdown clocks are pretty cliché and 'out' nowadays. We've got to stay in fashion, y'know.

yippie, the staff outta here are kinda modern......but i've never heard about countdownclocks to be cliche... :p

We could get one when HL2 has gone gold. Then we'll be pretty sure it will actually be coming out.

spose so, if we get a definate date. otherwise we'll have a lot of depressed users when the timer runs out :)

We're as depressed as it get's.

Ooh mamma, oooh mama, Half-Life 2's delayed, life's not worth living no more, I'm just gonna swallow this hand-grenade... Oooooh mamma!!

May I ask why you have a picture of ValvedRay on that inside joke thing LoneDeranger? lol :)

Back