Can you believe how lazy Valve is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoon

Reaction score
The weapon animations in L4D2 look like some very low budget game, literally all other FPS games in the last 4 years have better weapon animations.

And take a look at hunting rifle and then compare it to the other sniper rifle, see the blockyness of the scope and poor texture quality, same goes for all other weapons from L4D, they were left completely untouched and are standing out now how poorly they look compare to new weapons!

But not only that, the good reload animation of uzi submachine gun is now replaced with much poorer animation.

And have you seen the complete stiffness and poor animations of pistols, remember how in Half Life 2 your hand and weapon moves with moving your view, it is still the best, but in L4D2 it's like a game from pre-2000.!
And that ridiculously huge stiff magnum, are these really the same people who made Half Life 2?

The discrepancy in quality is just unbelievable! And in that area which is the one of most important aspects of games in FPS genre, for obvious reasons...

Even the melee weapons are poorly animated, just compare chainsaw and katana with the same ones in Killing Floor, a low budget advanced mod, but light years away when it comes to weapon animations.

What's going on with Valve, because it really is hard to believe that people who made Half Life 2 made L4D2.
How could they have screwed up so much, the enjoyment of playing is so much lessened because of all this and it is clearly far below standards from Valve's previous games...

I AM DISGUSTED

PHYSICALLY ILL

SHAKEN TO MY VERY CORE

Stick it to the man!

I know right!
Worst video game developers EVER.

Boycott VALVe.

I know right!
Worst video game developers EVER.

Boycott VALVe.

Excuse me, but with which observable facts do you specifically disagree with?
Are you a child?
Do you really think that not mentioning big downgrade in quality is helpful and productive, isn't it the other way around?

The weapon animations in L4D2 look like some very low budget game, literally all other FPS games in the last 4 years have better weapon animations.

And take a look at hunting rifle and then compare it to the other sniper rifle, see the blockyness of the scope and poor texture quality, same goes for all other weapons from L4D, they were left completely untouched and are standing out now how poorly they look compare to new weapons!

But not only that, the good reload animation of uzi submachine gun is now replaced with much poorer animation.

And have you seen the complete stiffness and poor animations of pistols, remember how in Half Life 2 your hand and weapon moves with moving your view, it is still the best, but in L4D2 it's like a game from pre-2000.!
And that ridiculously huge stiff magnum, are these really the same people who made Half Life 2?

The discrepancy in quality is just unbelievable! And in that area which is the one of most important aspects of games in FPS genre, for obvious reasons...

Even the melee weapons are poorly animated, just compare chainsaw and katana with the same ones in Killing Floor, a low budget advanced mod, but light years away when it comes to weapon animations.

What's going on with Valve, because it really is hard to believe that people who made Half Life 2 made L4D2.
How could they have screwed up so much, the enjoyment of playing is so much lessened because of all this and it is clearly far below standards from Valve's previous games...

Oh, hi Hortz! Took you a while to re-register, didn't it?
I'm curious, though - did you really think that using a new name to post almost exactly the same "criticisms" would meet with more acceptance this time round? I guess you did.
Anyway, nice seeing you again. Be sure to drop by again with your next nickname to post something else equally worthless. Bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back