CNN - Spreading Islam in Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me, everyone, but there is a longstanding tradition in the politics forum. The tradition is that if you post but refuse to back up your posts when challenged, you are willfully refusing to participate in Political Discussion and you are therefore Trolling. Normally I just give infractions for this, but xdrive has been doing it repeatedly for the last few pages and has ignored multiple warnings. He's therefore banned for a week.

Pardon me, everyone, but there is a longstanding tradition in the politics forum. The tradition is that if you post but refuse to back up your posts when challenged, you are willfully refusing to participate in Political Discussion and you are therefore Trolling. Normally I just give infractions for this, but xdrive has been doing it repeatedly for the last few pages and has ignored multiple warnings. He's therefore banned for a week.

As i said sulkdodds i would happily backup my claims but i refuse too since i was continuelly bashed, hence why i have totally stopped the conversation.

EDIT: You're refusing an incredible talent his muse.

some choice quotes:

xdrive said:
There is no wrong or right views or a opinions.

xdrive said:
Well anyway my opinion is right because it is my opinion ok?

contradict much?

xdrive said:
Actually you all sound a bit like the islam religion. It teaches that there religion IS the right religion, every other religion is WRONG, even though it's just there views on god and not fact backed up by evidence.

sound familiar?

unzero said:
I bet when most of you are standing ankle deep in blood in the next few years you will still say that everything is just "jolly"

:LOL:

that's just stupid. I'll most likely say something like "where's my rubber boots" and "die infidel"

How are the islamists going to take over the world though. I think at worst they will be able to spread fear using mass casualty attack. The strongest Islamic military powers are at the moment I think Pakistan and Turkey. Pakistan already have their hands full dealing with internal problems and Turkey is too keen to get into the EU to do anything stupid.

How are the islamists going to take over the world though. I think at worst they will be able to spread fear using mass casualty attack. The strongest Islamic military powers are at the moment I think Pakistan and Turkey. Pakistan already have their hands full dealing with internal problems and Turkey is too keen to get into the EU to do anything stupid.

And what do you think will happens if the pashtuns win in Pakistan and gain power? Is that hard to put 1 and 1 together?

And what do you think will happens if the pashtuns win in Pakistan and gain power? Is that hard to put 1 and 1 together?

No that is highly unlikely as the Pashtuns not an ethnic minority. It is the Punjabi ethnic group who control the government, and the Armed Forces. Sure the Pakistani Taleban made some inroads, but the Pakistani Army beat them back relatively easily and are now conducting operations in their territory.

Also the Pashtuns are tribally divided. It is the Mehsud tribe which is now spearheading the Pakistani Taleban and the Mehsuds have traditional enemies. Sure Pakistani Taleban may have the capability to launch guerrilla attacks and unleash suicide bombings, but taking power in Pakistan ? Really unlikely, unless they curry favor with the Generals, whom the Taleban have on numerous occasions have tried to blow up.

We all have different views and opinions, arguing them wont change them will it? There is no point.

But surely the point of debate and argument is to enhance understanding and (hopefully-fingers-crossed-oh-please-god) come to a more definitive and thorough conclusion. As you have clearly presented yourself as a bigoted moron of the most incredible proportions, I would suggest that you do in fact participate in some elaboration (see: your views and arguments) and extrapolation (see: reading what other people have said, and building upon)!

But surely the point of debate and argument is to enhance understanding and (hopefully-fingers-crossed-oh-please-god) come to a more definitive and thorough conclusion. As you have clearly presented yourself as a bigoted moron of the most incredible proportions, I would suggest that you do in fact participate in some elaboration (see: your views and arguments) and extrapolation (see: reading what other people have said, and building upon)!

As i said on the 3rd page i think it was, i no longer wish to discuss the topic and i do not wish to elaborat on anything since i was attacked straight away. After i was attacked and bashed i was then asked to elaborate. Do you think i am going to feed the attackers and bashers even more? It would be different if they truly wanted to hear what i had to say.

And i find it very funny that i was banned for not elaborating or "backing" up my claims. I clearly explained it in 3 different posts why i didn't, but
sulkdodds obviously didn't read them, otherwise he would of seen the point i was making and not banned me.

I refuse to continue in a discussion of a topic where i am being attacked and bashed.

If you were face to face with someone and then you expressed your opinion/view and they start screaming at you "RETARD!!" "IDIOT" "YOUR A MORON, YOUR SO STUPID" would u then continue speaking and elaborating on what you have said? I know i wouldn't, i would walk away.

For someone refusing to continue a discussion, you're sure putting a lot of time into continuing the discussion.

Cease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back