Codename : Gordon....Seriously WtF

Lucifer Crass

Reaction score
Is it out? If not they are taking wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long on some stupid flash game.

Wrong forum I think, and this has no purpose, nothing but whining here, booooring.

Although I am anxious to play, the official site says they will give us a release date on Monday or Tuesday. :)

vegeta897 said:
Wrong forum I think, and this has no purpose, nothing but whining here, booooring.

Although I am anxious to play, the official site says they will give us a release date on Monday or Tuesday. :)

No need to troll, I just wanted an answer.

You seem to care a lot about this "stupid flash game".

No need to troll? Speaking of trolls...

Uh, its not quite a stupid flash game, but whatever you chose to call it...

Answer:NO

coolio2man said:
No need to troll, I just wanted an answer.
I wouldn't really call it trolling... I told you the straight and helpful facts.

Just wanted you to know that this has been discussed b4...
No harm.

If they're taking this long to do it, it's obviously not "some stupid flash game". It's like HL2. It's taking a damn long time to get finished, but it'll be worth the wait. Just be patient.

Actually, it turns out that things may be happening with Half-Life 2d. Their site says that they're going to give a release date on Monday.

Also, if once the game is done, perhaps they will add expansions too it, which shouldn't be hard with the engine done, or if we are really lucky, we can make our own with a little modkit of some sort.

It won't be terribly good, taking soooo long to make it makes you wonder though. The only real thing I am looking forward too is the physics, with the buggy and the manipulator which are supposed to fully work. :)

EDIT: @ Feath, I already said that. :)

I think they are trying to be true to valves example. Announce the game way before completion and then put off releasing it till people are pissed. It shows the great lengths they go to for authenticity!

Quixote said:
I think they are trying to be true to valves example. Announce the game way before completion and then put off releasing it till people are pissed. It shows the great lengths they go to for authenticity!
I know, I can hardly tell the difference between them anymore!

And Feath you posted like 10 minutes after mine heh. w/e np here.

Back