Combine are going to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK-JB

Reaction score
I WILL HUNT EVERYONE OF THOSE ************* IF I HAVE TO GRRRRRR:flame: R.I.P ELI

I don't think we should taunt him. He used the angry face after all, and said GR, with 6 r's.

I'm just trying to work out what ************* means. Even with all my profane vocabulary I can't think of anything.

Mother****er! thats what it means and i am angry but i am going to kick whoevers ass magnuseon or gman or ggirl

G-Girl? Now that's something to think about.

Just like when Alyx was getting molested by a hunter, I W'd as hard as I could when Eli was about to die. I W'D AS HARD AS I COULD.

It was really quite upsetting.

G-Girl? Wasn't that the name of Uma Thurman in that terrible movie? Superhero Girlfriend or something?

Just like when Alyx was getting molested by a hunter, I W'd as hard as I could when Eli was about to die. I W'D AS HARD AS I COULD.

I read this "wee'd" the first time.

I lol'd.

Oh... Now... Don't be sad my dear. Your father's death was for the good of all... No matter how you wish it weren't true... What other... Alternatives... could there beeee? After all... You yourself warned him.

Wow thats the last time my brother logs in. The little prick sorry guys, he went into my account and messed up everything sorry guys

Now this made me laugh quite a lot.

Wow thats the last time my brother logs in. The little prick sorry guys, he went into my account and messed up everything sorry guys
It's okay to be a god damn moron AK, you don't have to blame others. As you can see by the rest of the forum we are very accepting of idiots. Take me for example.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Willie, you ****ing idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back