Continue Till Release

A

Arc. KiLL

I reakon they should, when finished beta testing css, let us have the full beta till release, and then only hl2 owners can play
keep us going till release, cuz im gonna be real addicted to css and won't want to play cz or 1.6 no more

what do pll think on this issue :dozey:

Arc. KiLL said:
I reakon they should, when finished beta testing css, let us have the full beta till release, and then only hl2 owners can play
keep us going till release, cuz im gonna be real addicted to css and won't want to play cz or 1.6 no more

what do pll think on this issue :dozey:

Hmmm I wouldn't say no, but I doubt it will happen. What they will probably do is patch the beta with maybe another map or something but certainly not the full beta.

They want it to be a limited time BETA. First of all this will give people some urgencey to go and download it so they start playing straight away and Valve can then collate the feedback.

It will also mean that people play it more and won't want to miss a second so again, Valve will get more feedback.

They need that burst of information as quickly as possible then they can stop the beta and develop the game based on the information we've given them. It won't be as efficient for them if we have the beta for months.

Chris_D said:
They need that burst of information as quickly as possible then they can stop the beta and develop the game based on the information we've given them. It won't be as efficient for them if we have the beta for months.

Not to mention, this will help with bug hunting for HL2. ;)

And see how good the physics and it is!

I was probably going to get HL2 over steam unless there was something I really, reeeaaalllly wanted in the CE pack. I wonder if having the CS: S beta will count towards my preload/load of HL2 once it is released, or if the beta code will just be removed once the trial is over.

i mean after the beta has closed, give us a the beta back so we can play until release
i just hope VALVe give us something to have till release

Back