Cravendale milk advert's

I always thought they were some of the worst adverts on tv >_>

Hey, atleast their better than the current episodes of Dr who :p

Cravendale isn't just any milk, it's filtered to make it purer. :D

****ERS, THAT'S AVERAGE.

As usual, cute and funny little ads that completely mask the cruelty inherent in their product. Screw all of these ads and the ads where "Happy Cows come from California" and every other bullshit pro-dairy ad out there. The dairy industry makes money from the rape (both anal and vaginal for artificial insemination) of living creatures and the slaughter of their male offspring (i.e. veal). These cows are decidedly unhappy their whole lives as the nourishment meant for their stolen babies is sucked out of them for human consumption. I don't think any of them would voluntarily engage in any of this abuse.

As usual, cute and funny little ads that completely mask the cruelty inherent in their product. Screw all of these ads and the ads where "Happy Cows come from California" and every other bullshit pro-dairy ad out there. The dairy industry makes money from the rape (both anal and vaginal for artificial insemination) of living creatures and the slaughter of their male offspring (i.e. veal). These cows are decidedly unhappy their whole lives as the nourishment meant for their stolen babies is sucked out of them for human consumption. I don't think any of them would voluntarily engage in any of this abuse.
Suddenly I am really, really thirsty.

not to be disrespectful but WAAAAAH WAAAAAAH. cruel things happen every day. learn to accept that you can't change that

yeah, the cravendale adverts are animated by the same people, 'pic pic andre'. the cake ones are amazing

Back