Crosshair Color

P

pen15

Does anyone know hwo to change the crosshair color? THe off-white is a pain to make out on lighter backrounds.

Thanks in Advance.

Would be nice if there was a way. Half the time i can't even see my crosshair half the time, but its good to improve the old aiming skill.

In options you can change the crosshair to show your health and suit levels - I forget exactly what the option is called. It makes it much easier to see.

The white crosshair is annoying....(especially when youre aiming toward a near white sky)i can't find a way to change it. Is there possibly a console command or config setting to get the color to change?

Sorry, it's been over a month since I last played - look in Keyboard options (where you can map the keys) and click the "Advanced" button. That's where the fast weapon switch option is, and I think that's where you'll find the crosshairs options as well.

Lazlow said:
Sorry, it's been over a month since I last played - look in Keyboard options (where you can map the keys) and click the "Advanced" button. That's where the fast weapon switch option is, and I think that's where you'll find the crosshairs options as well.

No it is not there. But thanks anyway.

I'm waiting for a company to chime into the idea of having the crosshair be the opposing color of whatever the background is. Every background color problem solved. At the very least, a white-to-black gradient would also allow atleast part of it to be seen at all times.

Back