Crysis

im sure most people on this forum and gamers know of this so this thread is pointless.

I'm really looking forward to this game. It's on my wish list, along with Bioware and HL2: EP2/TF2/Portal.

The interaction set to amount in this game is going to be revolutionary I reckon. 2007 is set for a great year of First Person Shooters. Bring on the shoot fest!

I'm really interested in it, and a huge part of my interest involves the map editor, and me making crazy island maps where I ninja the shit out of everyone.

since my PC cant run it then why care?

also it looks like graphics in the only actraction of the game, cuz in all the threads there only mention graphics and barely the gameplay

Hurxly is obviously being paid by The Crysis team to advertise here.
OBVIOUSLY
Scum.

Buy vagisil.

Graphics are the only thing it seems to have going for it. That's pretty much it.

*Obligatory repeat of opinion that Crysis is overrated and is Far Cry 1.5*

How can you not be a fan of something that hasn't even been released/you haven't played?

The same way people can be fans of something that hasn't even been released/they haven't played.

How can you not be a fan of something that hasn't even been released/you haven't played?

Put a picture of the main character on a fan, if you do not, you are not a fan of that game.

i want this to come for 360...why aren't they makin it for it anyways?

I can either upgrade my pc, or get a 360, and i;m def gonna get a 360 so i want Crysis to get released for it

I can either upgrade my pc, or get a 360, and i;m def gonna get a 360 so i want Crysis to get released for it

...and I want God to smite you dead, do you think He cares? No.

Anyway, the reason is that porting stuff is a pain and the PC does FPS better anyway.

Stop being cheap and buy a good PC, otherwise don't whine.

...and I want God to smite you dead, do you think He cares? No.

Anyway, the reason is that porting stuff is a pain and the PC does FPS better anyway.

Stop being cheap and buy a good PC, otherwise don't whine.

I love you, marry me

who ever said they werent making it for 360? i thought they were.

They said they won't be making it for 360 as they want to focus on the PC unless they've released a new statement recently.

Also, if he wants to say how he wishes it was on 360, let him freaking do that, I see all the PC-only rehabs constantly begging for games to be released on PC (GoW, Mass Effect, etc).

Uh if Crysis is using DirectX then its not going to be hard to port to a 360. As the 360 is already using DirectX and is similar in programming structure. Just program controller functionality and a few other things and your away. In fac, to a certain extent programming for the 360 is easier. Only one set of hardware to worry about, as opposed to the infinite number of configurations PC users have.

Uh if Crysis is using DirectX then its not going to be hard to port to a 360. As the 360 is already using DirectX and is similar in programming structure. Just program controller functionality and a few other things and your away. In fac, to a certain extent programming for the 360 is easier. Only one set of hardware to worry about, as opposed to the infinite number of configurations PC users have.
Which is why consoles get better performance than comparable PCs (for the nth time :p)

who has been begging for gears of war?
Gears wouldn't be as good a game on PC, because believe it or not, it works the joystick acceleration-based camera controls directly into the gameplay, and playing the game with a twitch-shooter mouse camera would throw off the balance, making the game worse.

believe it or not, it works the joystick acceleration-based camera controls directly into the gameplay, and playing the game with a twitch-shooter mouse camera would throw off the balance, making the game worse.

I agree. Although i'm not the biggest fan of Gears of War, i totally agree with your point. The game would just be any other shooter on a PC. Remember Halo on the PC? Easy as pie and nowhere as fun as the xbox version. Same thing would happen with Gears of War.

Also, i'm not one to rag on games not out yet, but Crysis looks like Far Cry with better graphics, which isn't necessarily a good thing since Far Cry was only good for the first few levels.

I think Crysis looks like a fun game, good graphics/physics or no. The storyline at the very least sounds fun and the few battles with the aliens seemed entertaining.

Not really a fan of the game.

Could've sworn i've heard that somewhere before, can't quite remember where though......

Nevermind, i'll just go back to playing GoW. ;)

What the Hell are you sticking your tongue out and smiling at?

......Sexy?......

If he get another infaction, i want in too.
3 points por favor!

After looking at some Crysis vids, it looks like a carbon copy of Far Cry, with aliens, North Koreans, and shinier graphics.

Back