Cutest game of the year! (Spoilers naturally)

Reaction score
This game was so much fun, it was twice the fun because of the humor of the game, with the sweetheart robot.
I had a lot of sympathy for my A.I. robot guide girlfriend in the test chamber. Pity you end up fighting her. But she still lives, right? That's what the adorable song at the end is about, so the evil but innocent robot still lives I think and hope. :)
And who could forget our late friend the companion cube? But I made it clear that companion cube was not my favourite when I tossed it's ass in the incinerator.
Now let's sing "Still alive"! :bounce:

This game was so much fun, it was twice the fun because of the humor of the game, with the sweetheart robot.
I had a lot of sympathy for my A.I. robot guide girlfriend in the test chamber. Pity you end up fighting her. But she still lives, right? That's what the adorable song at the end is about, so the evil but innocent robot still lives I think and hope. :)
And who could forget our late friend the companion cube? But I made it clear that companion cube was not my favourite when I tossed it's ass in the incinerator.
Now let's sing "Still alive"! :bounce:

I'm singing "Still want the game." :(

Back