Danny Danon: Send African migrants to Australia

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=227332
African migrants, activists hold World Refugee Day rally
Gov’t: Number of African migrants reaches high for 2011

“The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post.

“The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution.

Israel shows it's true colors.I kinda gave up on either side achieving peace,but this so funny it could be from a stormfront satire article or something.Imagine if a Democrat or Republican openly said this about Mexicans. Truth be told we all know
Republicans most likely feel this way but they would never say it.What makes me mad is not what was said but that no one will be outraged about what was said, catch my drift?

Who says we're going to take them?

We have enough trouble getting our politicians to agree about refugees coming into our country, let alone those that are being pushed onto from other countries. I know he's not speaking on behalf of the Israeli government, but still.

*face palm*

The really interesting times with Israel are going to occur when having hoodwinked the Christian US into providing them with the financial, military and diplomatic umbrella to allow them to eventually 'reclaim' all the land that their 'god' bequeathed them from the Palestinians they then start demonizing and driving out the Christian element. Ass backwards country whose cultural values makes South Africa look progressive in comparison.

Some 61% of the migrants – 21,748 people

HA 21,748 unskilled migrants, good luck making that happen for the sole reason of protecting a Jewish majority. I assume Israel is going to pay for all these people to be fed, housed and educated..

But really, this is just two people talking so we shouldn't take it too seriously.

cant they turn them jewish?

LOL. I'll take that as a joke, but just for the record, you either have to be born Jewish or marry into a Jewish family. It's not so much a religion as a tribal issue.

that's not true:

SammyDavisJr.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism

Back