Darwinia. Steam. Orgasm.

slashandburn said:
I played the demo and most likely will buy it, now if it only had multiplayer.
Check out the Darwinia site and keep an eye on the Mod websites. Sooner or later I'm sure someone will come up with some sort of multiplayer, even if it's co-op or something.

This game is Retrogasmic!
I've been playing computer games since 1980 when i got my first Spectrum 48K. And i've always loved retro-gaming, and for a recent game it can't look more retro than this :)

I'm not going to buy it, only because a friend who already played it, offered it to me. I'm playing it now...

Hellbound said:
I'm not going to buy it, only because a friend who already played it, offered it to me. I'm playing it now...
Get your own copy, you corporate slave! :p

Yeah, PC gamer UK have been really supportive of Introvision and Darwinia recently, when Introvision came under the threat of closure, literally begging people to buy it. I may give it a go, and if i like it, I might get it.

I can only really tell whether im going to buy or not until I play the demo and that is "not available yet"

Fat Tony! said:
I can only really tell whether im going to buy or not until I play the demo and that is "not available yet"

Dude, do a google search for darwinia demo or download it from download.com, thats where I got my demo.

Wow... I just downloaded and played the demo and it is really immersive and engaging. Sepulveda's speech about the Darwinian's was moving, and for some reason, I can connect to this game more to others (in terms of feel and emotion anyway).

This interview with Introversion might interest some people. It has a few hints about a multiplayer version of Darwinia, a new multiplayer Introversion release and talk of Darwinia releases for the German and French markets.

-Crispy- said:
This interview with Introversion might interest some people. It has a few hints about a multiplayer version of Darwinia, a new multiplayer Introversion release and talk of Darwinia releases for the German and French markets.
I WANT UPLINK MULTIPLAYER D:

Sulkdodds said:
You mean...the internet? :O
Yeeeeees, but not the "FBI : You get life sentence omggtfo" kind of internet.

jpsilvashy said:
my friend just t9'ed (http://www.textfast.t9.com/) me about this he actually has it on his mac, believe it or not. isnt this news like way old anyway?
Darwinia is indeed already a tad old (a few months or so?), but it is now going large with the Steam distribution system.

I'm getting the game... I mean when multiplayer is released I know I'll be playing this game :p

Gotta support the indie dev guys!!! This game is rockin'! :D

*edit* Just bought it and downloading... Yay! :)

Back