azz0r

Reaction score
Someone post pics, my main pc is broke.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• steam.JPG
    steam.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 594
yep, been tryin' to update for about 45 minutes now...

Arg same here, right when it says its connecting it brings up that stupid message!

just shot a fraps video of me totally getting lost,will post in a few minutes, forgive the quality and lag ?.

two secs...

Its a really nice looking map. On par with prodigy or even better than it.
Also:
detides00059tp.jpg

a few for the moment...till the video...

Attachments

• de_tides0001.jpg
    de_tides0001.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 576
  • de_tides0002.jpg
    de_tides0002.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 481
  • de_tides0003.jpg
    de_tides0003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 455
  • de_tides0004.jpg
    de_tides0004.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 453
  • de_tides0005.jpg
    de_tides0005.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 432
I took a few playing around, let me know if you wanna see em. I tried to set 7 bots, but it didn't work.. anybody else have any luck?

Yay for update and all, but my CS:S is going to be indefinitely stuck at 87% until Steam stops whining about network congestion.

Immortal said:
Its a really nice looking map. On par with prodigy or even better than it

Do you have texture detail on low in that screen? Because it looks pretty awefull tbh.

NB. said:
Do you have texture detail on low in that screen? Because it looks pretty awefull tbh.

i was thinking the same thing, i guess he's cut back on all the features just to get his hi res.

doesnt anyone remember tides from Xbox's Counter-Strike...wasnt very popular though

I think the map looks ugly as hell, it looks like something out of a fairy tale book, all the colors make it resemble a candy house. >.<

Goldving said:
I think the map looks ugly as hell, it looks like something out of a fairy tale book, all the colors make it resemble a candy house. >.<

i think its awesome and it looks hilarious :D

God I can't stand the map. It's just like fighting at a huge candy house from a fairy tale book. Too many colors, they hurt my eyes. :(

Goldving said:
God I can't stand the map. It's just like fighting at a huge candy house from a fairy tale book. Too many colors, they hurt my eyes. :(

go jack off jill then timmy.

It looks nice, but I dont recognize the architecture. What country do you think de_tide takes place in?
Edit: It looks Swish actually.

I think the map is gorgeous and plays very well. It has a couple of areas you can snipe, but the focus seems to be on close quarters fighting. 2 thumbs up!

Valve definetely has a frog fetish in this map..... There like 3 of these stands around the map :p Oh and there are also tshirts (not shown here)

detides00000fj.jpg

This map has two very good things. It is beautiful and the layout is very simple when you get to know the map.

I love it.

Iced_Eagle said:
Valve definetely has a frog fetish in this map..... There like 3 of these stands around the map :p Oh and there are also tshirts (not shown here)

Um... where are the frogs?

Iced_Eagle said:

You mean turtles? For Turtle Rock Studios?

turtlehead (austin powers link) studios you mean ?

Eh, Germany.. There's a restaurent called "Hungerige Schweine" and that's german. (Means Hungry swine or something.)

i wonder why they called it "De_tides", bit close to the tsusami disaster...

Personally I don't like it, I don't think it's on par with prodigy like some have suggested as it looks too cartoony. I know it's meant to be a CQB map although it seems to small without it being too small if you get me. There is too much clutter on the map with all the stalls, it makes it seem more enclosed than it should. Pray and spray owns on this map. Although don't get me wrong a map is better than no map, even though I know it's not from Valve I think they should step up their updates and get some more important bug fixes out and VAC for god sake.

[edit: and those flowers are AWFUL! they look like they have been plucked out of one of my old childhood storybooks.] :LOL:

Back