Death by flashbang!!

S

SlackerGSX

I was in a server and they said you can die from a flashbang.. it was hysterical, I took a screenie.. check it out

Attachments

• de_dust0017.jpg
    de_dust0017.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 642
I was playing around in my server with my friends and did this. Hilarious.

yeah i beleive although i havent tried it that if you have 1 hp left and somebody throws a flashbang at you then you can die but i havent actually tried it :(

I think it has to hit the head and then it does 15 damage or so.(someone should test this)

It's either 1-2 damage to the head. I've seen it once before, and it made me laugh quite a bit :E

yeah the only problem is when you try this is that you get inexperienced players (the nice way to put it) who as you try this trick decide to spray you with their autonoob rifles i mean autosnipers and ect and you dont get a chance to try it as you get killed :)

Right. it isn't uncommon anymore. It does 1 damage, 2 to the head with no helmet.

There is a flashbangz map that is a tiny room with just flashbangs and knives, it is awesome.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 426
I've got a smokegrenade kill while playing I think flash/smoke nades make 2 damage when hit on some1s head :D

So it's possible that this can totally ruin your game if u have got a noob on the server who gets in front of you when u want to throw a flash grenade and instead hits them on the head (thereby hurting em slightly) which in turn could make your whole team blinded and make easy killings for the other side LOL.

I've actually been killed by a flashbang once myself. was down to 1 health and someone hit me with it.

some1 should make a flashbang only map where u start with 4hp :D

Once when i was playin i threw a flash and it hit my teammate and it said that i injured a teammate...it took me a few seconds to realize that it was the flashbang.

I never knew that. Time to test it.

I remember a long time ago in 1.6 or maybe an early version that somebody threw a flashbang at me and I lost 1 HP. I didn't know you could actually kill with it.
Hilarious.:D

Could you kill yourself with a flashbang? I'm going to try later...fall/nade myself down to 1hp and then bounce a flash off the wall into my head. That would be the worst possible death...

Well if your running around with 5hp it means u were good enough to survive some sort of direct fire so chances are u arent a noob, and chances are that pretty much anything is gonna kill you with only 5hp!

I killed someone with a frag grenade once... :angel:

..Honest ;)

Didn’t FBs used to do 10-15 damage if you got hit by shrapnel back in the old old days I’m going back to beta 2/3 now which his why I cant remember if im imagining it or not. :p

TrippyG said:
some1 should make a flashbang only map where u start with 4hp :D

read posts moron, its been done, we've already established that.
The map is insanely fun. It's called flashbangz

{N}o{L}i3s said:
Once when i was playin i threw a flash and it hit my teammate and it said that i injured a teammate...it took me a few seconds to realize that it was the flashbang.

Same here, and two rounds later the opposite happened to me.

when ANY grenade hits you, be it flashbang or boomnade, 1hp is taken off you :)

i've got hit before countless times and found out.

isnt that like the reason people hat noobs to start with oh and it aint just them standing infront of you what about when ya trying to back out of a room as you reload and a noob stands behind you and wont move as you get sprayed and then you become "A NOOBS BULLET SHIELD"god dont ya hate them noobs are like rats with guns rats with guns i tell you

comradpoplin1 said:
isnt that like the reason people hat noobs to start with oh and it aint just them standing infront of you what about when ya trying to back out of a room as you reload and a noob stands behind you and wont move as you get sprayed and then you become "A NOOBS BULLET SHIELD"god dont ya hate them noobs are like rats with guns rats with guns i tell you

NOOBS BULLET SHIELD! LMAO what a great phrase for what you described. That's only happened to me a couple of times and the people who do it gerenally apologise to me. Heck I used to do it when I was a NOOB but at the time I wasn't aware whether or not I was in their way so i don't think it's their fault, you just gotta get round em some how lol.

I've actually killed someone with a HE Grenade, it was so funny everyone around was laughing so hard...

/sarcasm

de_chateau0001.jpg

We was just messing around though, tried smoke grenades too but Hawk just ended up deagling us in the head... @#$%£&

Back