DemiGod: First Teaser Trailer

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
Well, I honestly told myself that I wouldn't have to upgrade my computer for sometime after Supreme commander and WiC, but I guess after this trailer I bloody well may have to

teaser trailer can be downloaded from here
http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/demig...topslot;title;4&om_act=convert&om_clk=topslot

God is dead. That's the premise of Demigod, the upcoming tactical real-time strategy/role-playing hybrid from Gas Powered Games. Now that the all-powerful All Father is out of the way, the throne of the universe is yours for the taking. But as a child of the All Father, or demigod, you'll have to wage war against your very own brothers to take big papi's place. Talk about sibling rivalry.

For Gas Powered Games, the creator of the superb RTS Supreme Commander and the acclaimed action RPG Dungeon Siege, Demigod is a natural blending of genres. After choosing one of several demigods, you'll do battle against both AI opponents and other players online in a persistent battlefield before finally claiming the universe as your own. We sat down with Brad Wardell, CEO of publisher Stardock, and Chris Taylor, CEO and founder of Gas Powered Games, to get the latest on Demigod and the battle for godhood. Here's what they had to say.
This should be an interesting game to say the least, anybody else have any opinions

I will be upgrading for Dragon Age and it will only help to run this nicely. I have seen a bunch of preview in magazines and never got that excited, but this has me chomping at the bit!! Nice vid!

F*ck me that looks insane.
Hopefully upgrading will actually help to play it better.

I upgraded a bit and SupComm still runs like shit when the battles get huge. :frown:

A similar concept to spellforce on a much larger scale. Awesome. Count me in.

F*ck me that looks insane.
Hopefully upgrading will actually help to play it better.

I upgraded a bit and SupComm still runs like shit when the battles get huge. :frown:

The reason why Taylor and co have put off development of SupCom 2 till sometime in 2015 :naughty:

Gay.

GPG needs to stick to what it does best and give us another TA.

Just to note, GPG has stated Demigods is heavily influenced by Defense of the Ancients, a Warcraft III custom multiplayer map.

So that's how you can envision the gameplay to be.

Just to note, GPG has stated Demigods is heavily influenced by Defense of the Ancients, a Warcraft III custom multiplayer map.

So that's how you can envision the gameplay to be.

If this is true, this game is going to freaking pwn.

Those giant stone creatures remind me a lot of Shadow of the Collosus...

I'm also excited for it, though I haven't preordered yet. I'm thinking about it though since beta is supposed to be coming in august

I'm not preordering a damn thing until I know how it runs, but judging from that video... only extremely high end machines will be able to run it. D:

Yay, just preordered the Digital and Retail versions, I'm sure going to play this, but only because I want to be that short bloaty midget guy at 00:49 of the movie :D

Wow, never paid this any mind till I heard GPG was on it, but this looks ****ing sexual. Also that's the best trailer I've seen in ages, and that includes everything from E3.

This is getting released in 4 days and there's absolutely no hype surrounding it?
What the ****.

Yea this game looks ****in sick, I might have to grab this day one. Anyone know when its hitting steam?

I'm looking forward to it :)

I don't think it'll be on Steam, it's a Stardock game.

Played a bit versus AI, seems promising.

Need to update my beta version before I play.

Reminds me to preorder the new stardock game also lol

Back