Die Glocke - the nazi bell

Seppo

Tank
Reaction score
have you seen this? have you heard about this?

a secret weapon/device built by the nazis in World War II

the speculation was started in 2000 by a polish aviation historian Igor Witkowski. he claimed in his book that a Polish intelligence officer had shown him secret transcripts of KGB interrogating SS General Jakob Sporrenberg in the 1950's. during the interrogation sporrenberg had allegedly provided details about a secret military project which Witkowski refered to as The Nazi Bell. the western english speaking world became more interested in the mysterious "artifact" in 2003 when a british journalist Nick Cook provided more detailed speculation about The Bell in his book The Hunt for Zero Point.

The Bell is said to be an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese near the Wenceslaus mine. The mine is located 50 kilometers away from Breslau a little north of the village of Ludwikowice K?odzkie close to the Czech border. Cook and Witkowski visited the site for the UK Channel 4 documentary UFOs: the Hidden Evidence (aka An Alien History of Planet Earth).

The device is described as metallic, approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high with a shape similar to a bell. It contained two counter-rotating cylinders filled with a substance similar to Mercury that glowed violet when activated, known only as Xerum 525 (it has been speculated to be Red mercury). When active, The Bell would emit strong radiation, which led to the death of several scientists and various plant and animal test subjects.

According to Igor Witkowski, the Polish aerospace historian who researched this craft for 20 years, "...The external appearance... was such that it was a ceramic cover, bell shaped, which housed a kind of core or axis, around which rotated two cylinders, around the axis in opposite rotation. And after connecting to high-voltage current, the cylinders start spinning in opposite directions... Everything suggests.. it could have been a way to master gravity."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1186655284

if you thought anti gravity was wild, here are a few even more obscure ideas of the Bell's function:
One of Cook's scientist contacts in The Hunt for Zero Point, was a "Dr. Dan Marckus". (Cook states in his book that he has "blurred" Marckus' name and that he is "an eminent scientist attached to the physics department of one of Britain's best-known universities".) Dr. Marckus claimed that The Bell was a torsion field generator and that the SS scientists were attempting to build some sort of time machine with it.

In his book, "Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology", Stevens wrote about a conversation in the early sixties between a friend's father and his boss at NASA, Otto Cerny, a German scientist from Operation Paperclip. At first Cerny was only vague about his previous work, dismissing it as "weird experiments on the nature of time". However, at some point during the conversation Cerny described similar to a concave mirror on top of the device allowing "images from the past" to be seen during its operation. He claimed that it was possible to "go back and witness things", but not to go forward

no wait. it was a super weapon from beyond the stars:
Jan Van Helsing claims in his book "Secret Societies" that, in a meeting that was attended by the members of various secret orders (Vril Gesellschaft, Thule Society, SS elite of Black Sun) and two mediums, technical data for the construction of a flying machine was gathered along with the messages that were said to have come from the solar system Aldebaran

where is this device now? some say it was obtained by the US military after a deal was made with the german engineer Hans Kammler, who was leading the project. supposedly Kammler bought his freedom in exchange for the Bell and all the knowledge he had. both The Bell and Kammler vanished after the war.

i believe that super secret experiments were conducted by the nazi germany at the peak of their powers, and one of them surely might have been the bell. the nazis were crazy about groundbreaking technology, but whether they actually achieved anything other than creating a high radiation field that annihilated everyone in close proximity is another thing.

Oh boy, a secret weapon that only one guy knew about because they killed everybody else who worked on the project, and the only source of what he said is in another guy's book.

Oh boy, a secret weapon that only one guy knew about because they killed everybody else who worked on the project, and the only source of what he said is in another guy's book.

i read somewhere that this device is what started the taco bell franchise

And after connecting to high-voltage current, the cylinders start spinning in opposite directions... Everything suggests.. it could have been a way to master gravity.

the Third Reich shall RISE again!!!

I love shit like this.

Reminds me of a one Hellboy issue where they were in an abandon Nazi bunker and they found decapitated heads of famous Saints hooked up to a large recorder like device in order to communicate with god.

The Germans would probably have won the war if they didn't waste so much resources on those wonder weapon projects, I remember reading somewhere that the resources diverted to the V2 programme could have been used to produce 5000 jet fighters.

well according to hollywood germany lost ww2 because of america

arkwarehouse.jpg

The Germans would probably have won the war if they didn't waste so much resources on those wonder weapon projects, I remember reading somewhere that the resources diverted to the V2 programme could have been used to produce 5000 jet fighters.

And I'm glad they did.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread264606/pg1

"The Bell" was taken to the US after WWII, and the technology laid the foundation to modern aviation. other German technology was also "confiscated" and tested by the US military, among them was a german prototype plane Horten Ho 229.. these test flights resulted in the significant increase in supposed UFO sightings in the US.

the best example is the account of Kenneth Arnold from 1947, the first widely reported UFO sighting in the United States

I cranked this out in photoshop (& took some artistic liberties) to show the similarities between the alien made UFO craft, and the very human made Horten craft.

ufocomparison.jpg

Back