DoD:S videos

Yeah, I was just checking those out a while ago. That game looks hot. I can't wait to get back into DoD...

holy crap... I'm going to play a lot of this game

WOOOWWW!
:bounce:
The maps look so freakin different...
I only watched the first two vids...don't really want to spoil the whole thing before I actually play it myself :(

Great. DoD:S looks awesome, I preordered it, and now I can't ****ing play it.

Looks great. HDR looks awsome. Everything looks so much more realistic.

Avalanche, Anzio and Donner appear to have pretty similar layouts, Flash looks completely different however. The game looks immense now, I need it!

Holy shit that looks great. I really can't wait now! :O

awesome vids. i'm entranced.

caaaaan't wait

Oh boy oh boy oh boy "How sad am I", I was watching the videos with my hand placed over the keyboard and pretending to fire with my mouse...
I NEED HELP

wow they are awesome.

do i need a new gfx card? i have geforce 5200 :p LOL

Can someone upload those ziped high res videos to like www.filefront.com or something? The link is broken. :( :D

Edit: It seems to work now. Nevermind. :D

wow suely is a fantatstic looking game, didnt realise just how wicked it looked, cannot wait to play:D

am i the only one who noticed this, or did IGN mix up flash with donner?
or maybe worse, valve mixed them up o_O

hey again... just finished downloading, lookin forward to watching and i get this!!!

with every vid.

And yes, that is the gun in the bottom right hand corner! :(

im guessing it's a video codec?. but which one??

Thanks very much for the zip of all of the high-res ones! Dling now, can't wait. :D

Shimoneous said:
hey again... just finished downloading, lookin forward to watching and i get this!!!

with every vid.

And yes, that is the gun in the bottom right hand corner! :(

im guessing it's a video codec?. but which one??

do you have xvid
and divx
and quicktime ?
I have those and the videos worked fine.

*drools* okay i cant wait for this, and its released the day after my birthday!!! woot!!! and i have one lesson in the morning at school!! par-tay!

*deletes cs:s and bf2* who needs them now??

I noticed on the HD vidoes, a player wrote on the text sytem that they miss the baynets, so I think iron sights have replaced the melee of the rifles, instead od co-existing :frown:

Does anyone else think that WAY too much dirty kicks up when the bullets hit the ground? I was watching the video with the guy shooting his mp40 down on people in avalanch, and so much dirt kicked up that you couldnt even see who he was shooting at anymore.

Nah, I like the dirt spray, and following the same path of logic, I hate those who use particlefx 0, ESPECIALLY on Charlie, when your field of view gets completely obstructed by a wall of smoke that half the enemies can see through... Built in cheats for the loose.

it's looking better everyday! i can't wait till monday and tuesday, ahhh... CANT BREATHE! NOOO! GOODBYE CRUEL WOLRD!!! *faints*

im completely dying of hype, this is as much as i felt right before hl2's release.

4 days.

omg those videos are amazing they are just grea the gameplay looks so much more fun and alive for once i seen those 14 videos last night i was blown away.

Back