Don't Copy...Don't Copy that Floppy!

That was both fun and informative! Oh mannnn, where in the world is carmen sandiego and Oregon trail. Those were fun times.

I think Valve should include a copy of this video in each copy of Half-Life 2. Don't copy that floppy! <-- Belongs in a sig.

i sent that to erik johnson the other day, i dunno if he watched it, but yes it was funny as hell.

:LOL:

That video looks like some kinda after-school special, which air probably around the mid 90s.

Couldn't this be asked in a PM? :p Anyway, I'm savin' this vid and sending to everyone.

yeah atari lol
im valved ray
you should ask around the u2 general forum about me
and hear the crazy stories

Originally posted by Domokun
yeah atari lol
im valved ray
you should ask around the u2 general forum about me
and hear the crazy stories
Im also a regualr at the U2 forums.

omg that was freakin funny! lol . What game involves pushing 20 keys as fast as you can? lol

One question: Did you pay for that video, or did you copy it?

Originally posted by SpuD
One question: Did you pay for that video, or did you copy it?

actually in the end it says that the "Game programmers & Designers association" gives you permission to copy this video for none-profit purposes...(something like that anyway)

I learned so much... The grpahics people do the pictures??
The sound people do the sound?
Making a copy of a game and not paying for it is just as bad as stealing it??
If I try to copy a floppy disk an annoying man will rap at me, but his mouth movements won't be in synch with his voice??

Damn, that video really had an influence on me, I'm gonna stop my illegal pirating of games straight away, now where did I put those drugs, the little kids ar here to buy them....

Anyone know where i can downl.....Oh wait wrong thread.

Don't copy that floppy or you'l ruin the possy!

He doesnt mention CD's and stuff though.

Apperently tohugh, tapping the keyboard without first loading a game works. You can play stuff.

Back