E3 70 pictures

jhero

Reaction score
Anyone where i could find that site with the 70 E3 pictures of HL2?

gabe-newell.jpg

Just 69 more to go ...

Never seen that picture before! :D, where did you get em d00d ?!

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
gabe-newell.jpg

"And then when I first saw the outcome of what we produced known as Half-Life 2, my penis grew to almost THIS size~!"

Originally posted by :>~
"And then when I first saw the outcome of what we produced known as Half-Life 2, my penis grew to almost THIS size~!"

BWHAHAHAH, ow my spleen!

Is that a magazine of half life 2.. near his.. right thigh..?

it looks like one.. we could have a Half Life Gamer magazine.. Halfpro.. Half Informer.. cough.. half life tribune.. hey I can dream.. cant I?

Sweet, thnx! ANyone with the link to the rest of 69?

Originally posted by Ender

it looks like one.. we could have a Half Life Gamer magazine.. Halfpro.. Half Informer.. cough.. half life tribune.. hey I can dream.. cant I?

I though about that, and finally decided that it's just a booklet with the speech he read during the presentation.

Ok, here are some more (this is proving to be harder then I expected).

2003-05-17_hl2-ati.jpg

2003-05-17_cs-cz-ps.jpg

2003-05-17_cstrike-1.jpg

2003-05-17_cstrike-2.jpg

Wierd that the Dell comp doesn't have any chassi fans, running HL2 gotta heat it up kinda fast right ?

Originally posted by MapE
Wierd that the Dell comp doesn't have any chassi fans, running HL2 gotta heat it up kinda fast right ?

Thats OK, cause Dell cases have very good air flow without the extra fans.

Thats OK, cause Dell cases have very good air flow without the extra fans.

But still ? The have a 9800 pro and I bet you a something like a Pentium 3,4 Hz. And on that add a high performace HDD and the fact that the case is black sucking up all the heat ;) you should need some fans.. Owell :)

In some interview, Gabe said that they froze the cards for the demos. Crazy. And i bet the had atleast 2 120mm fans in the back

Doh, Black-Falcon, Gabe didn't mean that they had literally frozen the cards (like in a freezer or something), just that they had decided what the final platform spec (the Dell & Radeon 9800 Pro 128) would be for the demo. The spec was "frozen" (ie, there wouldn't be any changes), and the demo was optimized for that spec.

Originally posted by Ender

That is one of three HL2 box covers. You can see all three in the background of that pic.

Half Life 2 isn't as system demanding as most of you think.

Originally posted by djkanuk
Doh, Black-Falcon, Gabe didn't mean that they had literally frozen the cards (like in a freezer or something), just that they had decided what the final platform spec (the Dell & Radeon 9800 Pro 128) would be for the demo. The spec was "frozen" (ie, there wouldn't be any changes), and the demo was optimized for that spec.

Hahaha, that's funny. :LOL: I was worried I would have to keep my video card in the fridge overnight just to play Half-Life 2 the next day. :LOL:

Hahaha, that's funny. :LOL: I was worried I would have to keep my video card in the fridge overnight just to play Half-Life 2 the next day.

OMG! :LOL:

Anyone else think Gabe or whoever that is in the first pic in this thread looks like the father fom the family guy?

And it kinda a coincedence HL2 was in booth 646 as there is a mod called Poke646

Originally posted by MapE
But still ? The have a 9800 pro and I bet you a something like a Pentium 3,4 Hz. And on that add a high performace HDD and the fact that the case is black sucking up all the heat ;) you should need some fans.. Owell :)

The system was a P4 2.8C 800MHz FSB running the ATi Radeon 9800 PRO 128.

Back