e3 vids - once and for all

C

chocolatewalk

Where can I get the nice big file, preferably not .mov.

Preferably not shiznit, or biznotch.
Also, I'd like the file not to be smelling of certain brown matter, monkey shiznit or antelope bot bot, even the friendly neigbourhood shitbiz, hiksbotch & biotchcrotchshitbitzktxz. I think we understand each other here. None of that, sticky tape using, under the house gimp-abusing, vomit-inducing, waste 0 bandwidth. - Si? :borg: ;( :eek: :cheese:

I got the 600+mb file off of fileplanet. I got a good solid speed of 157kb/sec (with DSL). It took only 1 hour to actually download it - although I had to wait in line for a while.

Also, I'd like the file not to be smelling of certain brown matter, monkey shiznit or antelope bot bot, even the friendly neigbourhood shitbiz, hiksbotch & biotchcrotchshitbitzktxz. I think we understand each other here. None of that, sticky tape using, under the house gimp-abusing, vomit-inducing, waste 0 bandwidth. - Si?

That made no sence what so ever..

I take it you need Video files and not Mov (thats about all i understood).:dozey:

there is a 10 pack somewhere that comes with all/most of the vids

Originally posted by chocolatewalk

Just download the .mov file and encode it into divx/.avi.

Here's a mov to avi tutorial. Sure there are less complicated ways to do it, but that tutorial shows you how to encode using freeware.

Originally posted by chocolatewalk

Also, I'd like the file not to be smelling of certain brown matter, monkey shiznit or antelope bot bot, even the friendly neigbourhood shitbiz, hiksbotch & biotchcrotchshitbitzktxz. I think we understand each other here. None of that, sticky tape using, under the house gimp-abusing, vomit-inducing, waste 0 bandwidth. - Si? :borg: ;( :eek: :cheese:
:afro: :afro: :afro: Down with tha hood:afro: :afro: :afro:

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
You have no chance to survive, make your time!

no no no

In A.D. 2101
War was beginning

Captain: What happen?
Operator: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What!
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's You!!
Cats: How are you gentlemen!!
Cats: All your base are belong to us.
Cats: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say!!
Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Cats: Ha Ha Ha Ha ….
Captain: Take off every "zig."
Captain: You know what you doing.
Captain: Move "zig".
Captain: For great justice.

Back